It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genuine Photo of a Gray Being???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I came across this photo several years ago on the internet but did not think much of it at the time. Now, years later I am more intrigued.

The story behind this particular photograph is ambigous and I'm curious if any of you know the exact history behind this photo. Where did this photograph first appear? What was the first principle article behind hit?

Of course, I've done the usual google search and digging, but wanted to post this on ATS in case someone knows something different.

www.theobjectreport.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
A good post and flagged, I think it has some truth about it as the photo does not seem constructed.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Good pic very genuine, its got to be 70s or near that time, i think ive seen it in the unexplained books

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hey, I've seen that photo before too. It was on UFO Casebook. It's interesting what they have to say about the alien

UFO Casebook

I'm not sure if it's real or not, but it certainly does look real.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hey.

Those are some nice pictures

Star and Flag for you i reckon.

I have never seen those before.
Again, awesome.

Ω

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I have seen those pictures before and just naturally thought they were fake. It didnt occur to me they may be real and this is of course flagged as I would like to find out more information about them. Always interesting at ATS

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well I think I have seen it all, and of course I have seen those pics a million times. But they are in my top 5 of possible REAL pictures of an EBE.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There was a few threads about this picture, here's one of them below..
Edit too add correct link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Too add, here is a post by Gazrok on a thread regarding this picture.

The original pic of the thread is the cover picture for the "U.F.Os: 50 Years of Denial (Full Documentary)" as stated... Since no claim of validity is made for the picture as a photo by the documentary, or elsewhere..., most are assuming it is a depiction, not a photo.

Gazroks post is on Page 3 on this link below, which is another thread about the same thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Denied

Gazrok stated most ASSUMED it was a depiction. That does not mean that it is affirmed as such.

Assumptions are not proven facts or confirmation of reality or falsehood.

This remains undetermined officially. And I am keeping my view as such.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

And I am keeping my view as such.

Yeah im not trying to change your mind, only highlight what information i did find on it, not conclusive obviously.

But that is where the pic originated i guess, on that front cover.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Once Fox News was mentioned, I think of the autopsy film hoax and think this picture is a fake. It is well done, but I would doubt it is real. There is no information as to where, when and by whom it was taken. Those are red flags that immediately pop up.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
Once Fox News was mentioned, I think of the autopsy film hoax and think this picture is a fake. It is well done, but I would doubt it is real. There is no information as to where, when and by whom it was taken. Those are red flags that immediately pop up.

Long time reader. Finally started getting my own experiences straight so I shall start posting by posing this onto you.

Did you ever stop to think that the lack of background information on this photo only strengthens it's case? If someone had in fact leaked a real photo, why would they endanger themselves by giving details on it's point of origin and the like?

This photo almost disturbed me the first time I saw it. I actually spent over two hours examining it in every image modification program I had available to me. There is no original to be found, which only makes it more intriguing.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyrlind

Originally posted by kidflash2008

Long time reader. Finally started getting my own experiences straight so I shall start posting by posing this onto you.

Did you ever stop to think that the lack of background information on this photo only strengthens it's case? If someone had in fact leaked a real photo, why would they endanger themselves by giving details on it's point of origin and the like?

This photo almost disturbed me the first time I saw it. I actually spent over two hours examining it in every image modification program I had available to me. There is no original to be found, which only makes it more intriguing.

I agree totaly and its a good thing to start afresh from old basics like these photos.

Keep the skeptics out and the politics

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Bob Down Under]

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
interesting. very interesting. the grey is cool but the site its linked to is cooler.
you five star muther.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Whilst this looks great, and i have seen it before, i just can't accept the idea of aliens until better proof than stil photos are given. What i'd need is a video, in daylight or a well light area, of a being walking around. It would have to pass scrutiny from all the major video experts and then i'd accept it.

In truth to believe in aliens, i'd have to meet one. Sorry to sound so skeptical but it's such a massive thing i'd have to have proof like that, an alien, with me, in the bar drinking beer. Or the aliens preperred beverage of choice of course.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

To get answers, we need skeptics. I have seen hundreds of alien photos and know they are very easy to fake. The Fox news information just raised an issue for me. It is also true if one smuggles out a photo there would be very little information about it. I just think we should be very skeptical of alien photos as many have been pushed as the real thing only to be proven fakes.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well, lets have a look from an anatomical view point, taking the human neck as a base line.

I have seen high speed trauma injuries looking identical to this. A person has turned their head at the last second to face side ways onto an impact. The force of the blow has rotated the skull a full 360 leaving that horrific 'exorcist' neck that we see in the picture. Note the chorded ligament / muscle that appears tightly strained (as outlined in yellow) crossing from its left side to the right. Thats not a supportive structure, its an out of place structure.

For this to be a fake... well some one must of taken alot of anatomical knowledge and decided to drop a 'joke' in i.e. the exorcist neck...

Real ? I say this has a high probabilty of being so. Im going 80 / 20 stakes of being real.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This photo has always intrigued me......but the fact that it looks like a "stereotypical" (and I'm using that word loosely) gray is the only thing that leaves me questioning the authenticity. Than again, if aliens do exists, there has to be an authentic photo out there somewhere....right?

One more thing, what could that mass of what looks to be organic material be behind or attached to it's head?

[edit on 29-6-2008 by thechi]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
yeah i seen this picture.
it doesn't look to real to me.
if it was real you would never have found it. none of you would have.
that's what the conception of misconception is all about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join