It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and WW3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
For those of us who have a good knowledge of the UFO phenomenon, you'll already be aware of the rise in sightings of UFO's at roughly about the time that something drastically bad is going to happen, or there will be sightings at the time of the event itself.

Some have even compared the mothman prophecies to be an alien visitation, doing its best to warn some whilst being aware many others will die.

Even the events that unfolded on the 9/11 atrocity, there were reports of UFO's prior to the event and during the event. How true these sightings are around 9/11 is another matter.

The main suggestion is that the UFO's reported increases prior to something happening. As far as recent reports go (have a look through this forum or the breaking alternative news section and you'll find plenty) there does seem to be a very unusual amount of sightings and they currently appear to be mainly from the USA and the UK.

This rise in reports may be due to two things. The first being that the majority of ATS users are in the USA and the UK and are only reporting on events that become known to them in their respective countries.

Or, these UFO's are here to witness the build up to something very important at this time.

Are they here to warn us? Are we listening to previous such increases of sightings and comparing them to now? Why is the attention being focussed on the USA and the UK? Do these visitors know that something big will occur?

Are they here to witness the birth of world war three?

No doubt there may very well be sightings around other parts of the world, but whom here is able to follow every lead or translate every report found?

If the current level of sightings elsewhere is in the average, then what is currently so different about the UK/USA?

And why all this talk about an alien invasion? Are we being trained to fear any alien visitors? Will the outbreak of WW3 be the final straw and bring an influx of extraterrestrial beings onto our doorsteps? Is this designed fear being introduced so that 'God fearing, patriotic citizens' shun the alien hoards?

These are strange times and I am eagerly waiting the outcome, be it good or bad, I'd like an end to all this fiasco and charades. Let the visitors come. Let us have the decency to hear what they have to say before they either wipe us out or become a true friend to humanity.

In my opinion, if they were hostile, then they would have wiped us out years ago and none of us would be here right now. I can only believe, from my own feelings and experiences, that they are way above friendly.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I've also been wondering this. I was in fact watching UFO Files on History and they made the claim that Greys are set to invade or have a murderous agenda.

The first reporting of Greys happened in the 40-50's. I think if they DID intend on destroying humanity, they would've done it at a point in which we weren't as technologically advanced as we are now. Maybe there was an undercover deal between ET's and the government, giving us the technology to defeat the true enemy of WW3.

We'll just have to wait it out, i guess.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If there was an undercover deal, then why has the worlds military powers seen a drastic reduction in recruits and equipment?

How many reports have we seen over recent years, especially in Iraq, where troops have not had the right gear or the gear had not yet arrived, or equipment was faulty.

How many military helicopter crashes have there been that have not been directly shot down?

Why, now of all times, are we suddenly being fed this fear? Would it not have made more sense to prepare the worlds citizens for any up coming invasion by teaching us all how to fight or bear arms and use them against aggressive alien invaders?

Unless part of the plan is for the majority of the human race to be wiped out leaving this planet free for colonization by whoever has invaded and the elite/NWO to occupy after their undercover deal has been finalized.

It just doesn't quite make sense in my opinion.. something else may be going on that all of us have not considered.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
My opinion is that most of the craft we see are observing us. I also believe that not everyone is capable of "seeing" a craft. For whatever reason. This has added to the confusion - skeptic situation.

I agree that there is probably more activity as we approach times of international tension or climate catastrophy.

The DRONES are very obviously designed for observing us like lab rats and they seem to be appearing more frequently. They personally make me very nervous.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So what is it that makes you very nervous?
What do you feel you are actually afraid of?

Is it the fear we've been fed or are you just unsure of the relatively un-known?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Look! For some of us, it's pretty obvious. These UFO's are not aliens. They've been here for thousands of years. This is biblical prophesy at hand. Like a movie that is created, scripted and played out. This to will come to pass. The one world order will come to be and these creatures that live in the SEA will play a big part in its being played out. Why they dont make there selves seen right now? Simple genitics. Abductions,mutilated cows,experimentation? Please! Common sense is going to tell you that these being are up to no good. Governmental control? Your not taking my 2nd Amendment right away." We know that the Government knows about these watermonsters. When the time is right, they will seem friendly and dazzle the human race with their magic and tricks. We are aware that all the nations in the world are involved. Desensatize the puplic first and then when they are not so scared but facinated, then they will make there move. Give the kids some candy and the shot wont seem so bad...Look! The people will fight back! And our freedoms will not be taken away. These so called alien UFO creatures better know that we Americans will not let them fool us or fall for their trickery. Just remember this...Thou shall not make unto thee any graven image,or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above,or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:* Thou shall have no other gods before me.* EXODUS 19:20(GOD).....There a reason why god created these commandments.These are the first two,there are eight other important ones we should observe.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
hereAlthough I'm sure many ufo's are occupied by benign types, one can't overlook the possibility that certain factions, while appearing to be friendly, might actually be wolves in sheeps clothing.

The NWO want a one world religion as you may realize. They appear to have an organization bent on helping this happen. As I research this organization more deeply I am finding all sorts of links to the UN and the occult agenda. This organization is called "Share international" and talks ALOT about ufo's and how eventually they will land here and help mankind evolve/repair the envoronment, etc. The ufo occupants are apparantly connected to "ascended masters" - some would equate these to the fallen angels/demons/jinn/rebellious faction of ET's that may have had a hand in creating us millenia ago.

I began a thread on this and how some kind of alien -human war could potentially ensue after their arrival and how this would be planned all along and act as the perfect staging ground to make microchipping compulsory in the interests of "world security".

Have a read through the thread

here

[edit on 12/1/09 by cosmicpixie]

top topics

join