It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Lights Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Here is a video that i found and it has some interesting footage that i have not seen before and just wanted to share it with everyone.

The Phoenix Lights UFO incident is a complex series of events that took place on March 13, 1997 over the states of Nevada, Arizona, and possibly New Mexico, and which would quickly become known as the “Phoenix Lights” sightings.

www.ufoevidence.org...
Summary of “Phoenix Lights” Event - UFO Evidence

this next website seems to be implying that two construction workers in the phoenix area found a box that contained clues to the events that night ?

anyone know what they are talking about ?

www.lightsoverphoenix.com...
The Phoenix Lights Mystery - Was it an UFO? Or something else?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hmmm... The video starts with the well know footage and I was losing my patience, but there is some interesting eye witness testimony in here I didn't hear before. The video is of poor quality, but perhaps someone can find a better version out there.

www.theobjectreport.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

at the 1:00 mark of the video you can see footage that shows the triangle formation that was reported by many witnesses. the footage is very poor quality but you can still see that there is a craft there and not flares.

this 25 second portion of this video proves that they were not flares seen at this time period that evening.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
yup thousands of people saw this over hundreds of miles and not a credible explanation yet from our government...how can anybody NOT believe in UFO's... it is shear naivete.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

thanks jimmyx,

yea i don't know how anyone could not believe after seeing millions of ufo reports and this video from the Pheonix lights incident,

i am trying to find clearer footage of the triangle or V shaped craft that is is this video. i wonder if the footage at the 1:00 minute mark has been covered up because this video is the only place i have seen it.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hey easynow, I wonder what that segment was fillmed on the quality is even worse then a mobile phone! How did it get so bad?

Edit I guess it was 1997 so it wasn't a phone but that camera must be realy old or broken or the file has been degraded.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Steve B]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

yes the quality of the footage is terrible and i am sure there are many explanations as to why this could be and i would have to guess that it was filmed on a camcorder of some type because like you say, no camera phones back then ? but you can make out that there was something that was in the air and had a V shape formation of appearance.

this was the first event that took place around eight o'clock and the military as far as i know has not claimed them to be flares also. i think this is what the witnesses saw when they were describing a craft that blocked out the stars whatever time they did see it.

so we have thousands of witnesses to the events that night and Jeff Willes also filmed some UFO activity the same day prior to sunset.

there was a UFO event that day and i believe the supposed military flares where a trick to divert out attention and create uncertainty on the events.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Commercial Airline Pilot Saw Phoenix Lights - "What I saw wasn't flares"

PHOENIX -- It's been almost 14 years since Phoenix became the center of the UFO-sighters' universe, thanks to a phenomenon known as the Phoenix Lights.

"Greg" is a commercial airline pilot who asked not to be identified. On that night- March 13, 1997- he and his wife were driving home in the West Valley after a date night.

VIDEO: Commercial Airline Pilot Saw Phoenix Lights
link - www.kpho.com...

"All of a sudden, with some urgency, my wife said, 'What are those lights?'" Greg said.

They pulled over to get a closer look. Greg had spent years flying choppers in Vietnam and fighter jets at Luke Air Force Base, so he brushed off the odd sighting - at first.

"Then I noticed, 'Wow, no anti-collision lights, no navigation lights,'" said Greg. "I kind of just stood there, watching the lights go overhead. And then I realized, 'Wow, I don't really know what these are!'"

Greg and his wife are not alone. Thousands in Phoenix, Nevada, Tucson, even in northern Mexico have testified to the same close encounter: a V-shaped formation of five lights, moving silently, slowly, at a low altitude.

"I was asking myself, 'Well, what is this?' because I've spent years of my life looking into the sky," said Greg.

Explanations for the so-called Phoenix Lights are as numerous as the sightings themselves. The U.S. military admitted to dropping flares that night southwest of the city, but that doesn't explain the numerous sightings of an actual black craft with up to seven lights moving silently overhead.

"I've actually dropped flares from the air in Vietnam," said Greg. "What I saw wasn't flares."

Article link - www.kpho.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Easynow.. i just saw that same footage on a rerun of a UFO special on planet Green at around 7 am. The video is of the man with the mustache talking about his astronomer wife, very credible witness, seems very sincere.

however, i am posting if people decide to question the quality of that video. The particular triangle formation video, which i saw recently on the special, i have never before seen either. However, in the actual special on TV, the video is not nearly as poor as this one, i don't know why it's so fuzzy, although youtube is a contributing factor.

So i would like to vouch for that triangular object video's validity. the video i saw on TV was a bit clearer, and you can clearly see a solid form, although slightly, making that triangle boomerang ship. i got goosebumps watching it.

it is probably the only legit video of a triangular object i think i've ever seen. not only that, backed by a credible witness and his astronomer wife, correlating with the date of the phoenix lights sighting.

i wish there was clearer footage of that on youtube. i know for sure that the video isn't that poor

new topics

top topics

join