It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rev. Wright says WTC and Pentagon were "nuked" by U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I almost couldnt believe what I heard LOL..but yes he did say this. Im sure the nuclear bomb truthers will love this.

www.liveleak.com...

Incase the link doesnt work i saw the clip on liveleak under "Rev. Wright-Americas chickens are coming home to roost"

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Reverend Wright?

Isn't that Obama's former pastor with whom he had a 20+ year friendship?

The same pastor that married him and his wife Michelle?

The same pastor that baptized his children?

The same pastor that attended the million man march, and praised Louis Farakhan and the Nation of Islam?

The same pastor that Obama threw under the bus when he realized that he might have to defend some of his outrageous comments?

Is this the same guy?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yeah the same bozo.That dude they call a "Reverend" is out of his mind if i ever saw someone like that.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Something was in the basement. To say that mini-nukes were not used is anyone's guess. I thought this thread was going to be about the idea/theory, instead its tone is about how Obama sucks!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Wait, so in additition to LIHOPPers, MIHOPPers and No-Planers we now got Nukers? LOL

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Something was in the basement. To say that mini-nukes were not used is anyone's guess. I thought this thread was going to be about the idea/theory, instead its tone is about how Obama sucks!

No political mess here could careless, I actually thought that he must buy into the whole Finnish mini hydrogen bomb theory...Who knows though maybe someone should ask him what his nuclear theory is on the attacks of 911 since he brought it up.

top topics

join