It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Person of Interest in Anthrax attack settles with US Gov

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

While the Anthrax attacks happened after 911, I feel this is the right forum for this discussion' if there's any.

There was some resistance just after 911 to some things the current administration wanted to do and also specifically The Patriot Act. When the anthrax attacks happened I feel it was as if it was done to scare those dissenters into line.

Now 7 years later and the prime suspect gets millions and 100,000+ a year for life, and there are no arrests or suspects?

Does anyone else see this developement as crap?

Edited to fix link, sorry

[edit on 6/27/2008 by infinityoreilly]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Though at least two dozen FBI agents conducted more than 9,000 interviews in the case, investigators told CNN privately in 2006 that the case was stone cold.

The FBI had hoped to use science to trace the source of the anthrax, a biological spore that even in small amounts can prove deadly and can be easily transmitted through the air.

The Ames strain identified in the 2001 attacks was commonly used in U.S. government labs. Scientists said that creating a "weapons-grade" form of anthrax is a complex process, requiring extensive professional expertise.

The killer or killers have not struck since the initial attacks, and no arrests have been made.

This is truly sad. It is very hard to believe that the FBI couldn't crack this case. Of course they kinda cracked the case of the 9/11 hijackers but were steered away from the "collar" from within the agency.

I wonder how many polygraph examinations they administered.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
the anthrax attacks were obviously from within the US as were the less than obvious 9/11 attacks...

leahy and dacshle were opposed to the patriot act and i think they got the message...

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss

leahy and dacshle were opposed to the patriot act and i think they got the message...

I'll agree with you here. Wonder what they're thinking about this story.

As I remember it, at first the anthrax attack was portrayed as another Islamic terrorist deal with little notes saying "Allah is great" and other stuff. Then the experts said anthrax had DNA strands that could be traced back to the original strain. Which lead back to our strains, which we hadn't really said we had when our president decided to attack Iraq in part because Saddam might have anthrax.

Did he play this fear card, another anthrax attack, knowing the first attack was domestic?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
After smearing others for the Anthrax attacks, the FBI backed off when the investigation lead back to another employee at Fort Detrick. Heck, they even had the guy on CCTV making an unauthorised entry into the storage area after being sacked. Obviously, that would have been highly embarrassing to the guys up the food chain who were pointing the finger of guilt squarely at Arabs. Especially as the ignored suspect was Jewish

This stuff has been out there for a long time but ignored by the MSM.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Our own people are complicit or guilty of attacking us with anthrax and none of the resident debunkers want to even talk about it.

The psyop continues to this day and most won't listen to anything but what the MSM feeds them, which is only half the story at best.

top topics

join