It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Police Helicopter Chases UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
British police helicopter chases UFO

youtube.com...

This is a must see.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
looks to me like a bag with a light underneath.. its seem to me much
brighter near the bottom then the top.
maybe even some candles ..?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Bag with a light underneath ? How many bags with light underneath have you seen traveling that fast ?

Also note the difference in size when the camera switches to Infra Red, in normal view most of the object is dark with a glow but in I.R you can see it's full size.

This is some freaky shizzle going on with the recent influx in sightings and it's scaring the crap out of me

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
So what is the ruling on this video? Is it old? Is it a hoax? My wife said she saw the video on comcast.net's main page earlier today, went to look at it now and the video is completely gone from their site.

Any update on this?

[edit on 28-6-2008 by amongus]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This is not new footage, I've seen it before. It is old and the second half of the video shows a floating chinese lantern.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Existing thread:
Leaked UFO footage of Police Helicopter Chase

Here's an article about it:

UFO film sparks fresh ET debate
Saturday 17 May, 2003

The images captured over the south coast were filmed by a police helicopter. The UFO was spotted travelling across the coast and was followed for about 10 miles.

None of the crew members on board the helicopter had seen anything like it before or since.

The footage has aroused the interest of UFO enthusiasts. So what could it be? Well, some people think it could be a balloon or some other simple explanation...

Watch actual footage taken by Brighton Police over the Sussex skies...

56k modem
ADSL

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Thanks

I didn't realize that the footage was so old, they I just found it today on comcast.net from fox news talk about slow reporting. Sorry about that.

Peace,
Trustnobody

new topics

top topics

join