It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
There shall be no new world war. The current ones shall rise and fall.

The current war is an image war where the war is one image for or against another image. If you promise an image to keep, then you are a fool. We change as we go to be perfected. If you hold someone else to an image, then you are a fool bound to become upset.

There wont be any new world war, but there shall be a new place war where things new (created) and old (preserved) are used for combatting the place of persons and their things. You cant deal with a person or a thing that chosen to exist, but you can deal with their places.

Many are waiting for a person to better them or save them, when actually it shall be your place. What the world cant do, the place can for each person. Certain places of persons are greater than other places of other persons. Check your foundation...It's either powerful or weak where you chosen your life to be grounded. The I who found the greater place can trump any other place. There has to be a strategy when seeking a place for yourself to remain. If you werent focused on finding a place, then you were focused on another or things of another as a robber and a thief.

Any one see what I mean? Any questions or comments?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
im sad to say, i understood your post 100% nto at all
are you yoda in disguise?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
S/he must be a Vulcan. Sentiments of peace are noble and admirable but we must be practical and start to think of how we will survive then fight the Zionists (if we do survive, that is.
)

[edit on 27-6-2008 by homo_borg]

join