It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questioning Dr S. Greer's Orion Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I am a subscriber to the Orion Project and The Disclosure project.

But now I am starting to realise that Dr Greer might have been payed off or that he is realising that he is flogging a dead horse trying to get Goverments to admit they have ET technology which will help us move forward.

Lets take a step back in time for a minute and remember how hard he was seeming to push for the release of ET tech concerning Zero Point Energy Systems and Anti Gravity drives.

Well now his focus has changed to Hydroxy Gas Energy Systems and Thermal Exchange Motors, am I missing something here? as these inventions has nothing to do with his original cause.

Here is the subscribers link have a good look and you will see what I mean.

www.theorionproject.org...

Something is wrong, very wrong dont you think?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Looks like this thread has a lead balloon attached!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It could have something to do with the page being an "AD" for donations to the disclosure project. Plus you can download a PDF print it out and post in on bulletin boards so that you can generate funds for the disclosure project.

I feel that disclosure is more likely going to happen at a macro level and in small stages in the media ,not flogging Governments for their secrets.

Just look at all the recent sightings. That smacks of disclosure

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I discussed this on the phone, with one of the "Disclosure" military panelists and he said that he himself thought it strange that only military people were presented at the Disclosure event. He wondered why Greer would not present the NASA Tether video evidence and the deposition that Martyn Stubbs gave him, which Greer had gone out of his way to obtain for the event?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Read my post? I will not donate anymore.

He is off track big time!

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Read my post? I will not donate anymore.

He is off track big time!

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Bob Down Under]

Not really,He's trying to get the government/military to reveal there involvement with alien technology.Thats not likely from my point of view

[edit on 28-6-2008 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
He is running the old " I give up now lets get back to the old inventions' that wont upset the the cabal"

READ!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
I discussed this on the phone, with one of the "Disclosure" military panelists and he said that he himself thought it strange that only military people were presented at the Disclosure event. He wondered why Greer would not present the NASA Tether video evidence and the deposition that Martyn Stubbs gave him, which Greer had gone out of his way to obtain for the event?

I had a feeling something was not right?

U2U if you would as I would like to no more and thanks for the input nasaman

top topics

join