It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mad tv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
so on mad tv a while ago there was this improv skit with these two guys. i'm not sure, they're new i think. i don't really watch too much mad tv. but anyway, this skit the guys were just beating the hell out of each other. it was hilarious. so does anyone know where i could download it or could send me a copy some how? thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Man, How can you watch that show? It has got to be the worst sketch comedy show I have ever seen.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebeagle
Man, How can you watch that show? It has got to be the worst sketch comedy show I have ever seen.

Will Sasso was funnier than hell when he was on it. There's no reason to watch it now.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
it's okay, i use to watch it a lot. My favorite person or character is Stuart. The other older people are funny too.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebeagle

I'd have to agree with you on that one. I hate how it's on Comedy Central now, and all they do is play it all of the time. I barely watch Comedy Central anymore because Mad TV is so lame.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
oops wrong thread

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by JustAnIllusion]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Mad TV just came on! what a coincedence. I love watching mad tv. Some of its really funny. However, some of it does suck. I still like it better than SNL.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Mad TV seems to be getting repeditive (like many shows lol) I like the older episodes better since they could get away with more back when the show first came out.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I like mad tv it is funny but SNl is better but Stuart on mad tv is funny. It scares me when he wears the speedo.

new topics

top topics

join