It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Discovering the notion of foreign intelligence, or discovering even a reality larger than the one which is commonly taken for granted by us, is a mission which each individual has the right and obligation to do for themselves. For many of us, these things are obvious, and it becomes difficult to communicate with, or cultivate an atmosphere with, those who are less open minded to these topics, to discuss in a sane and rational manner, that which for many of us seems perfectly normal and rational. After much reading, and learning, and talking, and introspection, I, as many of you have, come up with a short list of touchstones, or talking points from which I believe sane and rational conversation toward this topic can be developed, the most important of which I believe to be the Terra Papers, written by one Robert Morning Sky. Surely these are far from the only important sources to draw from, but they so eloquently, and believably describe that which I, and many others, have come to feel is a relatively true version of the history of this planet, that I believe it is a fine starting point for developing a group of like minded individuals to discuss what we, as Humans, as inhabitants of Eridu/Terra/Earth should do next, with our limited time here, before the next great change. Please- there is so much work to be done, come to this forum, and help me, what are the most important steps we can take in the coming four years, to help ourselves, to escape the fate planned for us, by those whom are so foreign to us, it is our responsibility, I only hope we are strong enough...

join