It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Pics from Inside 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I know they're not as sexy as one would hope, but they are actual pics from GL, vids and pics taken during UAV tests.

www.jaspercomp.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This is NOT Area 51. This is from Indian Springs AAFB, just north of Las Vegas/Nellis AFB. I used to work there. This was the first base for the UAV's.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Interesting. Is there any way that you can show the evidence that it is, indeed, Area 51? I was under the assumption that they moved all their stuff elsewhere, as anybody and everybody knows about the base. Perhaps they only moved the black projects...

Thanks for the pics! It is refreshing to get a view from the ground rather than the sky for a change

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by astronomine
Interesting. Is there any way that you can show the evidence that it is, indeed, Area 51? I was under the assumption that they moved all their stuff elsewhere, as anybody and everybody knows about the base. Perhaps they only moved the black projects...

Thanks for the pics! It is refreshing to get a view from the ground rather than the sky for a change

I just uploaded another file called ex.bmp, it's basically a phone roster used during the exercise if you notice the PSSI Sat truck in the pic, its contact number, I bolded it, a reverse lookup should point ya that direction. Other than that little tidbit, we weren't allowed to venture from our ex site.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well, these are all pictures from Creech Air Force Base at Indian Springs, Nevada. I've been there, to "fly" the Predator UAV simulator. The base is right next to Highway 95.

Ironically, the "rubber duck" temporary aircraft shelter that appears in the background of some of the photos was used at Groom Lake during the early 1980s. It was one of five used for Tactical Air Command F-117A operations during acceptance testing. After the temporary shelters were replaced with metal hangars, the "rubber ducks" were transported to Indian Springs.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
on

what's UFO-8?

-

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
We are drifting way off topic. UFO-8 is the eighth UHF Follow-on satellite. Some information can be found here:

www.daviddarling.info...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
my name is 542, my erlong is a mistishule flyer and we away from home and over here now. im 9 errps, so im still early. we lived on the sandy rock area, we had a ohom and other zeta cincintus had a ishop of 30 cincintus from ohom. now, me and my erlong left, and were on the water. leave my erlong alone, i know you call it area 51, even though you never talk, my sitters name is adom, add om. does anyone know where to call him. are you here. i said i'd tell him im OK.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by astronomine

This is Indian Springs AFB, not A51. Plus the plane is not a black environment aircraft.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Nothing here from area 51. Let's move on here. Next contestant.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is Indian Springs AFS. I lived for three years in Indian Springs and worked at the Test Site. This was in the 90s. I also was on A51 for three years in the 80s. I would know for sure if these were on the A51 runway.

new topics

top topics

join