It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Condemnation of the Human Race

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

i just think ppl, even myself, have fallen victim to those who are selfish and would make us believe that we are nothing but animals who aren't capable of taking care of ourselves.

No offense, but this is incredibly ignorant. Animals can't take care of themselves? Since when has this EVER been the case aside from instance in which human intrusion has forced an animal out of it's natural environment and forces us to take care of them in lue of being able to take care of themselves.

No, animals definitely take care of their own quite well.

Further, who are you to say that we are NOT animals? Do you know what an Animal is? We ingest living cells (be it vegetation or flesh) to sustain our life. THAT is what it means to be an animal.

Animalia

We are further from the order of primates, and this can be Phylogenetically and Taxonomically provable.

However, I do agree with you in that we should not be ashamed of what we are and there is absolutely no reason to take such a dim view of humanity. Indeed, I have a very optimistic view of humanity - even in spite of all the perceived "evils" we have wrought.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Lasheic]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The world would be fine if people like this would shut and get off their "destructive", go out and change it. Which like almost always is the case...that will be the last thing this guy does. Instead, just sit and beotch online on every site that'll let 'um post.

You're right, some humans are a waste.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join