It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or What Will Be the Second Coming of Christ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think that the second coming of Christ will be a person, perhaps born anywhere in the world from any background, preceded by paranormal omens, like UFO type lights etc.

The person perhaps will remain unknown in the beginning to the world, particularly governments and the Vatican. I believe that this person will topple the belief systems of the world, those of governments, eliminating the money system, and begin to gather a large following worldwide.

The governments will probably call this religious person 'dangerous' to the stability of national security.

When and if the next Christ is risen, he or she will be dangerous to the beliefs of those in power, and the next Christ will show by example the power of his undying love for all by eliminating and pulling people wordwide into one aim of humanhood.

In closing, the next Christ will be a person that pulls humanity together, eliminating government's that support the antichrist of the "mark of the beast", and tells us the mysteries of his words in the bible.

Unfortunately, we will then enter a "time loop", where small factions of people will eliminate and kill the next Christ, therefore, silencing the large following worldwide, and perhaps those countries that are the most threatened will unleash their nuclear weapons, and histroy repeats over again.

Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
..or possibly the USA is the anti-christ? We did come out of the sea.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
I would definitely say the USA is the command centre of the anti-christ. Yes, this USA would be very threatened by such a person with the ability to pull the world together, with the world demanding changes to the way countries and governments operate etc.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

we came out of the sea? you mean how we all immigrated here, or what? because, then it could be canada... or every submarine... or fish... and what does coming out of the sea have anything to do with anything?

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

we came out of the sea? you mean how we all immigrated here, or what? because, then it could be canada... or every submarine... or fish... and what does coming out of the sea have anything to do with anything?

'Tis just a thought - from the perspective of a map prior to the 'discovery' of America. On their map, there was water here, now... well, you can see where I am going.

..oh, and revelation says that the anti-christ will come from the sea.

[Edited on 6-3-2004 by godservant]

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
" coming out of the see "

Its in revelations 13. You could have a point there, although even if its not the USA we are still a majorly saatanic country founded on freemasons or freemasonry.

The one thing to look for is false christ who sa they are Jesus but are not. The real Jesus will come back to (juge) the living and the dead. So when the real one comes back this planet will be almost totaly demolished by plague, famine, war ect, and then he will come back after about 2 thirds of the population is completely wiped out, and then he will judge the living and the dead.

So if you see a jesus on an alien ship who brings (good) tidings and no just pnishment, then its definitely created by satan.

God Bless.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
As I understand it, anyone calling himself the Christ is an imposter. The true Christ will be recognised instantly.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i am the 2nd coming, daniel! heed my words! the end is near! THE END IS NEAR!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL

I would definitely say the USA is the command centre of the anti-christ. Yes, this USA would be very threatened by such a person with the ability to pull the world together, with the world demanding changes to the way countries and governments operate etc.

dont u think that all government will be afraid of such change? every single country will panic and sh*t their pants! not just the US! the 2nd coming will probably be from the US since it is supposedly blessed by god (according to many ppl).

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I think it'll be like this - the anti-christ will come from earth and christ will come from heaven. I believe, that if someone comes down on a flying disk or anything from the sky, that'll be the real Christ. I think there may be some connection between some UFO's and our creator. Todays modern christian movement views God and Christ as a spirit that floats around somewhere. I think God and Christ are physical beings because a spirit cannot rule the world and Christ's body ascended into heaven. Also "Thou shalt not make any graven image of that which is in heaver, on earth and that which is under the earth. How can you make an image of a spirit. Also, the 'under the earth' part is interesting too.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by silQ

dont u think that all government will be afraid of such change? every single country will panic and sh*t their pants! not just the US! the 2nd coming will probably be from the US since it is supposedly blessed by god (according to many ppl).
Yes, I do believe that all the governments will be afraid of the change that this particular Christ will offer to humanity.

My inkling is that the governments of the world will do everything they can to discredit such a human being. It is written that Jesus did perform miracles, and I believe that the next Christ will do the same, shattering people's beliefs about what is possible, and that the Christ has the power of God behind him/her.

About the second Christ being instantly recognized, this I believe, possible from the miracles of such person. Such a person will cause a disturbance among world political leaders, but my only hope is that this person is protected by the Vatican officials.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
its kinda funny. all of you are saying christ could come like this or that. If ya look at revalation we find how he will come again.

Many people with no knoledge of the bible expect him to come as before.

Before he came in humility, this time he will come in power.

There are many things to expevct before he comes again.

Revalation is full of prophacy.

He will come when the world has taken sides, some will be folowing the antichrist, which many people expect t be a politician promising peace. many will be following God. it will come t a climax at the battle of armageddon, Jesus will return with the armies of heaven riding on the clouds. Satan will be defeated soon after.

there are many signs to the end times. www.leftbehind.com

you can buy a book are we living in the end times. or get a series of novels based on revalation which are fantastic.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adrianay

Many people with no knoledge of the bible expect him to come as before.

Before he came in humility, this time he will come in power.

There are many things to expevct before he comes again.

Revalation is full of prophacy.

He will come when the world has taken sides, some will be folowing the antichrist, which many people expect t be a politician promising peace. many will be following God. it will come t a climax at the battle of armageddon, Jesus will return with the armies of heaven riding on the clouds. Satan will be defeated soon after.

So, what this means is the next rising Christ will have an army with him/her? I thought it was Christ's aim to love all humanity, and bring out the best in them. I am assuming, then, the army will be Christ and his follwers of people, or possible angels/UFO type entities that come from the sky.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
So, what this means is the next rising Christ will have an army with him/her? I thought it was Christ's aim to love all humanity, and bring out the best in them. I am assuming, then, the army will be Christ and his follwers of people, or possible angels/UFO type entities that come from the sky.

Christs aim is for people to come to him so they can have eternal life, he loves everyone. The end times I believe are upon us although I could be wrong. The army will be the saints of God (by this I mean the true christian who are in heaven) they will return and destroy the army of the antichrist. Jesus loves all humanity but humanity has turned against him. God is a God of love but also judgement. I do not believe in aliens but I do believe in demons and Angels. I think somewhere in the bible the devil is refered to as the prince of the sky, he is also a deciever. I believe sightings of aliens are infact angels or demonic forces. Jesus is a he. God is refered to as farther. I believe him to be a he. The christian beliefs say he is male in character. jesus will return in power but we will see many signs before.

One of these is babylon being rebuilt, which im pritty sure is underway.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The second coming of christ is in two parts. There is the rebirthing of the son of man, where no one will reconize "the christ" and he will roam about in full awareness of himself suffering the fools whom blabb on about him as if they know. the second aspect of the second coming is "in glory" where he will deliver harsh words in a loving way to all the people of the world.

The christ has little to do with battleing the antichrist. The point of the antichrist is that it is the will of creation, and it will fail, this is how it is all "won".

The christ will be speaking of more required understandings, like understanding the will of our father in heaven the creator God.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
The second coming of christ is in two parts. There is the rebirthing of the son of man, where no one will reconize "the christ" and he will roam about in full awareness of himself suffering the fools whom blabb on about him as if they know. the second aspect of the second coming is "in glory" where he will deliver harsh words in a loving way to all the people of the world.

The christ has little to do with battleing the antichrist. The point of the antichrist is that it is the will of creation, and it will fail, this is how it is all "won".

The christ will be speaking of more required understandings, like understanding the will of our father in heaven the creator God.

Incarnated, there are no two parts......where are you getting this from?
Re birthing of the Son of man?
You say where, 'no one will recognize the "Christ'?
Dont make up your own prophecy!
The Apocalypse (Revelation) is clear how the appearance of Christ shall be!!!
Every Eye shall see Him ....
In the clouds......in the sky...
Don't try to re write Scripture...you are doing more harm then good.

helen

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
As I understand it, anyone calling himself the Christ is an imposter. The true Christ will be recognised instantly.

Well I am the true Jesus Christ and hay I’ve been around for 18 bloody years and not a single person has noticed me yet…… and yes ..the rumors are true….I am gay…you really expect me to have been a virgin at 30……

But seriously…..you really expect that your belief in Christ is so strong that there would be an anti-Christ……that would make about as much sense as there being an anti-Buddha, or anti-Muhammad….or…..ant-Krishna…

Don’t think your religion is that important…that real…that true…

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

The Apocalypse (Revelation) is clear how the appearance of Christ shall be!!!
Every Eye shall see Him ....
In the clouds......in the sky...

when i lay down on the lawn, or beach, and watch the clouds
and have that peaceful & tranquil state of mind overwhelm my
soul and being...
when i lose myself in the images that transform in my minds eye
as the clouds slowly billow into new images, forms, creations

i understand the attempt of religion to define Christ, heaven, redemption,
"Transcendance"

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IMMORTAL

i think your idea not trying to be offensive to you at all is that of a kind of antichrist.

and i just started a thread asking people what they believe the second coming is going to be like (note to self look at thread before rushing into starting a new one
@
)

[edit on 1/01/2007 by kerrichin]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I think that the second coming of Christ will be a person, perhaps born anywhere in the world from any background, preceded by paranormal omens, like UFO type lights etc.

No, This is how Christ returns. Acts 1:6-11

6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

What you set up is how the Anti-Christ emerges. And people wonder how it is that so many will latch onto the anit-christ and be deceived.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join