It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure seems to be happening gradually and may have shifted into high gear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think we can all agree that the government wouldn't just come out and make the revelation to all that ETs exist without some massive pre-conditioning happening before-hand. That being said, Recent events are leading me to believe that this pre-conditioning is exactly what we are seeing and a revelation from someone may not be too far in the future.

Observe the following events in recent history:

May 13, 2008 - The Vatican's chief astronomer issues a statement saying there is no conflict of religion to believe in ETs

Writing in the Vatican newspaper, the astronomer, Father Gabriel Funes, said intelligent beings created by God could exist in outer space.

Father Funes, director of the Vatican Observatory near Rome, is a respected scientist who collaborates with universities around the world.

The search for forms of extraterrestrial life, he says, does not contradict belief in God.

Source: news.bbc.co.uk...

May 14, 2008 - British government releases UFO files

All are recorded on official forms, held by air bases and police stations, and compiled by the Ministry of Defence between 1978 and 2002.

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk...

June 16, 2008 - Astronomers find bath of 'super earths' orbiting a star

Just last week, astronomers announced they had discovered three super-Earths — worlds more massive than ours but small enough to most likely be rocky — orbiting a single star. And dozens of other worlds suspected of having masses in that same range were found around other stars.

Source: www.msnbc.msn.com...

Today - Astronomers on the verge of finding Earth's twin

"Being able to find three Earth-mass planets around a single star really makes the point that not only may many stars have one Earth, but they may very well have a couple of Earths," said Alan Boss, a planet formation theorist at the Carnegie Institution of Washington in Washington, D.C.

Source: www.msnbc.msn.com...

And then just the flurry of reported UFO sightings around military bases and installations lately. What does everyone else think?

[edit on 25-6-2008 by sos37]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hundreds of posts before yours has sited reports and cases that they claim are a step in the direction of disclosure by those who are holding all the cards.

Since the 1970's there have been the same things brought up OVER and OVER. But is has never happened. Not yet, not ever.

Maybe we need to consider there is nothing to disclose. Maybe the almighty (incompetent) governments of this world have nothing substantial to disclose, other than shoddy photos, blurry videos and useless eyewitness testimony not backed up by anything concrete..in short, maybe they don't have anything in the way of evidence that you can't find online all day every day. What then? What happens to the hobby then? Maybe we will have to make up one conspiracy after another to fulfill our secret desires to believe, and embrace ignorance of realty perhaps?

I am going to put it out there. Whatever "flurry" of UFO activity, whatever Hollywood movie is displaying "aliens" and whatever else you think is a slow, steady move towards disclosure (like the energizer bunny commercial, lol) is nothing more than your desire to believe in the least plausible conclusion and projecting your wishes here on this board.

There is not a slow steady march to disclosure going on currently. That is sad, but think about it. If there is anything they actually to know, they have nothing prodding them to release it other than a few internet wackos on some fruity bulletin board that no one takes serioualy anyway. In short, we do the "mib's" job for them by entertaining 99% of the foolishness that is posted here.

Not until this subject is cleaned up of the overwhelming ignorance, that is displayed here on a daily basis, will it get the attention it needs for the mass media to focus their overpowering, capitalism driven microscope on it. Can you image, one network after another stumbling over themselves trying to find the truth, driven by public demand? How long would the government's wall last then? Not long. In a climate where people could come forward and be taken SERIOUSLY by the mainstream in conjunction with financial gain (bribes and "payroll" checks from the media) the truth will be pout out there quicker than you could shake a stick at.

But this will not happen until the idiocy is removed from the stigma of Ufology, and after reading the majority of the threads and responses on this very board, that is not happening anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Man you ain't kidding ignorethefacts lol! I would hate to be the Airforce spokesperson who had to stand in front of a pentagon briefing and display all "they know" about this phenom lol.

I can see it now...

Spokesperson in front of screen for slide presentation:

"Here is a pic of a ufo we investigated in new mexico in 47'" (pic shows a blob in the sky that is bright in the dark sky)
"This pic was taken by SSgt. So & so".
Reporter:
"I don't see anything but a bright light in a dark sky, what is it?"
Spokesperson:
"It is a bright light in a dark sky, what do you want from us? The believers on the internet wanted full disclosure! Well, we're disclosing what we know!"

Lol, oh my goddness he,he...

Disclosure is going to be the most highly rated comedy of all time.
Why do folks think the Government know more than we do about pretty little lights in vids, pics and the sky.
Sheesh too funny!

Vance
And a star for ignore.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I thought stephenville would really get the ball rolling, oh wait, it did!

be excited that were now one step closer to disclosure,

how long did it take women to get the right to vote, or gays to marry, or blacks (african americans) to have a decent job,right to vote,and to par take in gay marriage. YEARS! bout 60 years on average for the government to go belly up when the public cries out..hang in there its coming!!

so stepheville gets world renouned attention, then the UK steps up and discloses a lot, exopolitics is on the rise (as far as awareness goes) and everyday someone becomes a believer, if only one.

3.7 million have reported abduction, 60% in america believe..ok.ok.ok

so for disclosure to actually take place, the heart of man must beat with pure intent. right now i see the heart of a man with high cholestoral which pumps oil instead of blood.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Stephenville brings up a good point, but ultimately I feel it will go down as another Kecksburg (sp?) where the details become clouded and fuzzy over time. Even now there are several versions as to what happened in Stephenville.

I bring this topic up because the Vatican astronomer's message was just very odd, kind of out of the blue. And every week we are seeing more and more headlines from astronomers saying that they are finding earth-like planets. We just confirmed the presence of ice on Mars - I know that's a far cry from sentient life, but it's a good start.

I wonder if next we will start seeing stories about scientists receiving signals that they can't easily identify. Starting with one, then more and more. Gradually ramping us up.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
yup disclosure is right around the corner ... seriously now! any minute!

First problem with that idea is that the "slowly starting up" started way too long ago. 60s scifi flicks audience is enjoying their retirement now, if you want to say it started then. If it started with war of the worlds, a good part of the audience is already dead. Maybe it started with jonathan swift and gullivers travels ... all dead except for st. germain.

And why? We need to build up slowly because ...?

John meets jack on the street after disclosure:

Hi John

Hi Jack

Nice Axe!

Thx, i just bought it.

How is your wife?

oh fine.

so. heard it? aliens exist?

yup

hmm

Nice weather today though

yup... so what are you going to do now?

Well i talked to my priest about stopping going to church, he didnt like the idea so i decided to pillage some stuff

Oh nice.

And you?

Axemurdering random people i guess.

thats a good choice too!

top topics

join