It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to Senator McCain; Re:ZPE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hello Senator;

I noticed recently that you have proposed a 300 million prize for the creation of a battery for cars. This seems like a good idea to me. How about the creation of a 300 million prize pool for Zero Point Energy? Since we all know it's impossible the money would never have to be paid out, right. It would be a good chance to get some free research. Maybe ET would enter the contest. How about it Senator? No, I'm not kidding. (mods put this where you want it)

Sincerely; Son of PC

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well, it seems to me, Senator that offering a prize for an interesting new technology would be a good idea. Why you ask? Seems like every time there is a problem there has to be some sort of presidential commission set up to study it, then congressional hearings, then some proposal for legislation. Next come the lobbyists, a request for funding, more lobbyists, rider bills, added pork bills, and on and on. A prize would speed up the process.
What about the open market. Someone must explain to me the open market as it currently exists in this country.

Don't want to disturb your campaigning time Senator, perhaps you could get an aide to answer, if they can find this post. They got me stuck so far back in this cyberspace world, that someone will probably uncover another set of Dead Sea Scrolls before anyone reads my thread.

Sincerely;

Son of PC

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Oh, yes, I must add Senator that I would be interested in entering a contest myself, for Zero Point Energy. I don't know anything about battery technology, so I'm out of that one. As far as ZPE is concerned, maybe that's something that an ordinary person could look up and get some help from a computer.

Sincerely;

Son of PC

join