It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain faces calls for UFO inquiry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

UK military probing amazing video;faces calls for UFO inquiry

www.rte.ie

The British ministry of defence today faced calls to launch an official inquiry into a series of UFO sightings, including one filmed by a soldier on night patrol.

UFO experts believe the incidents, which happened in south Wales earlier this month, are 'particularly significant' because they included observations made by the crew of a police helicopter and military personnel.

The ministry confirmed today that it had been handed footage captured on a mobile phone by a corporal on guard duty at Tern Hill barracks, near Market Drayton, Shropshire, on 7 June.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit - Headline: Please use the original story headline from your source.

[edit on 6/25/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It happened the same day as the now infamous police chopper - UFO chase.
thesun.co.uk

By ANDREW PARKER
and JOHN COLES

Published: Today
A SHAKEN soldier told last night how he saw THIRTEEN UFOs spinning in the skies above his military barracks.

Corporal Mark Proctor was among three squaddies who spotted the objects while out on night patrol.

He filmed them on his mobile phone and reported the close encounter to Army top brass.
those visitors are up to something...

www.rte.ie
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-6-2008 by reject]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I am glad it is making the news, and glad an investigation is being called for. I however fear it is going to end up in the depths of unanswered secrets in the end.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Well i was watching prime Minsiter's Question Time today on BBC News 24. Nothing came up in that about the UFO sightings. one would have thought this would have been raised at least from a national security point of view. ...oh well.

new topics

top topics

join