It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronically Hijacking the WTC Attack Aircraft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hmmm,... anybody remember this?

December 19, 2000

"Applications for this system are potentially frightening," said an intelligence source. "One expert I spoke with estimated that an integrated bundle of 12-15 PlayStations could provide enough computer power to control an Iraqi unmanned aerial vehicle, or UAV -- a pilotless aircraft."

source

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1I am looking for the truth of what happened that day,

You are not!

You have an agenda!

And since you're ok by taking us line pilots down with you i'm gonna expose you for what you are a goddamn idiot!

Completly gone!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SickSoul
You have an agenda!

And since you're ok by taking us line pilots down with you i'm gonna expose you for what you are a goddamn idiot!

Well you just proved how immature you are by resorting to name calling. You also proved my point that pilots may know how to fly planes but they do not know much about the inner workings and systems like a person who has actually worked on planes does (you did not know anything about any remote control systems that are out or being worked on).

Please tell me what my agenda is.

By the way what research have you actaully done into 9/11?

How many FOIA requests have you sent to the agencies involved in the investigation?

How many e-mails have you sent to the companies that were at grouind zero?

I have done all of the above.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Quite a lot, my oldest daughter died in wtc tower 2, left 2 children behind.

I went from being granddad to dad.

In february 2002 i contacted Leslie Robertson by phone and we had a very constructive discussion!
Had a chat with him 2 years later, and guess what, noone of you conspiracy nutters had called him
as you then claimed.

Had a chat with Caruzo at station 2 NYFD, visited them in august 2003. (Pfeiffers station)

How many FOIA requests have you sent to the agencies involved in the investigation?

None!

How many e-mails have you sent to the companies that were at grouind zero?

Except from my daughters company, none.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SickSoul
Quite a lot, my oldest daughter died in wtc tower 2, left 2 children behind.

Sorry for your loss.

So if you have not filed any FOIA requests to any agencies or sent e-mails to companies and have no actual evidnece of what happened that day how do you know what happened?

Lets look at some facts.

1. There are no actaul photos or videos of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

2. The FDR from Flight 77 questions that official report (i have the FDR data from the NTSB)

3.There are no official reports matching parts found to any of the 9/11 planes. In fact the FAA is refusing to relase serial numbers for the 9/11 planes.

4. The FBI and NTSB still have not released most of the information about what actually happened on 9/11.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join