It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forty four

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's an even L.

Expect an event that lasts.

As one thing closes, another thing opens.

Life on the Row. Life Row. Life Row Midwest.

Believe out it. Believe out the even L.

Any questions or comments?

Prevent the riders knew. 44s all over global.

When they hit all current will be aware. Swear from hell the L will rock your bell!

Found out a whirlwind, 69, Clide and Bonny.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Dude how much for what you are smoking?

What does that mean\?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I just love these riddles.

I predict this thread will be closed.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Listen to the song Late Night by Makaveli. He used a lot of L words in it.

The L is as a 44. 4 etc down and 4 etc across. It's the when map.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Mabus, i think you're quite smart- above average

maybe thats the problem here, ey?

Have you tried quatrains? Maybe i could understand better.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I swear, 'Mabus'! I could cry. This thread also doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Mark 13 (antonym translation)

35Listen ye hereafter: against ye knew still where the master of the house take the guest, the part "at" to irregular (or: biased), or the part at to high noon, or the part at to the cockcrowing, or out the evening:

36L (Life Row Midwest) est (eastern time) taking gradually image lose you awaking.

37And who body hear from you body hear from all, Listen.

I hear you from you that are the image at part to the original astral projection.

The devil's self is in charge of the image it wants to be.

The tree at part gets put in Hell severed from the original astral projection part which gets put in Hell useless with the tree at part.

40As hereafter the tares are scattered and burned out the fire; so shall it (the part that fires) be out the beginning (original) 'of that' ('this') world (image).

The at part to the 'astral projection' (devil's 'original') will be burned. So the wicked creator shall be punished. The devil may have thought what happens with it's original doesnt affect it's prime firing part since it can seperate from it as chosen by it after human death. You've been decieved for ever thinking the correct aspect wont be punished. When Hell opens the devil will rain into it mistakened. You the devil have your original being this us.

The out evening whole is the astral plane. I can put the at part and the out the at part where I choose here where the devil's image and original are as my guest trapped.

Notice there are three at parts and one out part? The three days and a whole line up from Rev 11. And the 44 awakening occured. Did not this image awaken realizing it's a mental image that even provides a sub mental image which the devil looks into usually?

Notice the the Lest is capital next to ":" which symbolizes digital time.

Here shall be wailing and gnashing of tee the guest.

^^A place here shall gnash the guest. The tee is the symbolic cross because when ever the devil does wicked unto us it's as them crossing us when really they crossed themself.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Mabus]

join