It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberger's - Plotting High Treason Through Subversion Of Government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Good points. The Bilderberg's attendees are of course the politicians. This would indicate that there is obviously a sinister plot behind the scenes. I am afraid that if anything should go down that the armies, private contractors and mercenaries would side with the evil side, giving them an edge. It is a double edge sword because how many people will the soldiers kill until they realize they are killing their own families and friends.

I believe the days we should start worrying are the days they start confiscating citizens weapons and ammunitions.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Good points. The Bilderberg's attendees are of course the politicians. This would indicate that there is obviously a sinister plot behind the scenes. I am afraid that if anything should go down that the armies, private contractors and mercenaries would side with the evil side, giving them an edge. It is a double edge sword because how many people will the soldiers kill until they realize they are killing their own families and friends.

I believe the days we should start worrying are the days they start confiscating citizens weapons and ammunitions.

Everything is being diverted into the private sector, to outsource everything, to subvert Constitutional protections of the Government abusing its power. Thereby subverting any citizen control whatsoever in all ways.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by seridium

Okay, so a question for you. You've posted about the Bilderberg Group, and supplied great information, but are you in support of them or against them?

I can't stand ruthless villians like the bilderberger's Trilateral's Committee 300 IMF etc....

It is too bad we have no say anymore in this corporate world of control and capitail gain.

What do you think can be done about these criminals?

[edit on 083030p://upThursday by seridium]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by seridium

Okay, so a question for you. You've posted about the Bilderberg Group, and supplied great information, but are you in support of them or against them?

I can't stand ruthless villians like the bilderberger's Trilateral's Committee 300 IMF etc....

It is too bad we have no say anymore in this corporate world of control and capitail gain.

What do you think can be done about these criminals?

[edit on 083030p://upThursday by seridium]

Other than pick up a high-powered 50MM sniper rifle?

No, I can not advocate violence as violence only brings violence.

I say outclass them, make severla hundred thousand businesses, and go to financial war with them.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I find it laughable that Bush tried to have Henry Kissinger, a known Council on Foreign Relations and Bilderberg Group member head up the 9/11 Commission.

That would be similar to having Jack Ruby head up the Warren Commission, one of the people who are connected in an obscure way, assisting in the coverup, instead of uncovering the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join