It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Breaks peace deal-Fires Rockets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Erm no, if you truly cared about the 'civilians' you'd give them the ability to defend themselves.

You can't protect everyone, kid.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Don't ya know Mrmonsoon .. it's the Joo's fault? .. If the Joos where not so mean maybe the Islamic terrorist wouldn't fire rockets!

SURELY Israel did SOMETHING to upset the Islamic terrorist to make them break a peace deal!

Ah that's right, can we assert that the Islamic government of Palestine has EVER been interested in a peace deal? Me thinks not.

Israel must control Palestine because their ignorant militias will continuously attack Israel, regardless of what ever weak arse government claims sovereignty .. these groups are no different then back woods hill billies with home made rockets fighting for a mythical cause that has absolutely NOTHING what so ever with protecting Palestine. Warped determination to kill the Joos is about all they care about.

And yes, a Government IS responsible for it's people.

It's ... kinda the point of Governing you know?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
Erm no, if you truly cared about the 'civilians' you'd give them the ability to defend themselves.

You can't protect everyone, kid.

I do care, and proved it.

I present what it would take to protect them and allow them to live in peace.

If terrorists attack others, specifically civilians (we all know they target civilians hoping to kill as many as possible, they should expect a response.

Since the Muslim terrorists launch their attacks from civilian areas, the terrorists get civilians killed and care NOTHING about it.
If they did, they would not attack or go AWAY from civilians when they attack, as to protect their civilians, but we all know they do not.

Muslim terrorists attack and they get responses from THEIR attacks.
Those that suffer are the Israeli and Palestinian civilians.

Muslim terrorists cause their civilians tom be killed, so remove the terrorists and the responses stop.

Very simple.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Don't ya know Mrmonsoon .. it's the Joo's fault? .. If the Joos where not so mean maybe the Islamic terrorist wouldn't fire rockets!

SURELY Israel did SOMETHING to upset the Islamic terrorist to make them break a peace deal!

Ah that's right, can we assert that the Islamic government of Palestine has EVER been interested in a peace deal? Me thinks not.

Israel must control Palestine because their ignorant militias will continuously attack Israel, regardless of what ever weak arse government claims sovereignty .. these groups are no different then back woods hill billies with home made rockets fighting for a mythical cause that has absolutely NOTHING what so ever with protecting Palestine. Warped determination to kill the Joos is about all they care about.

And yes, a Government IS responsible for it's people.

It's ... kinda the point of Governing you know?

Did you even read the articles, or is this just your 2 cents?

It was NOT Hamas who attacked. The attack was NOT in Gaza, where the treaty is in effect. Maybe if Israel stayed out of Palestine land in the first palce, they wouldn't have had the problem to begin with. But that is too simple an answer for you isn't it rockpuck.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Muslim terrorists cause their civilians tom be killed, so remove the terrorists and the responses stop.

Very simple.

In the process, though, numerous civilians will probably be killed, and their families will harbour doubts as to your true intentions, thus becoming 'terrorists'.

That was your presentation?

I expected more...

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Very simple.

In the process, though, numerous civilians will probably be killed, and their families will harbour doubts as to your true intentions, thus becoming 'terrorists'.

That was your presentation?

I expected more...

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

Nope, it is really very surprisingly simple.

Don't attack others and you will not get RESPONCES.

If you launch terrorist attacks from the middle of civillians, they will be injured/killed by the "COUNTER" attack.

It's just that simple.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

It was NOT Hamas who attacked. The attack was NOT in Gaza, where the treaty is in effect. Maybe if Israel stayed out of Palestine land in the first palce, they wouldn't have had the problem to begin with. But that is too simple an answer for you isn't it rockpuck.

Didn't I tell you Mon? It's all the Joo's fault.. everyone knows that.

Damn Joos..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join