It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Gave Us Their Mind!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I have to agree with the shamans of ancient Mexico, in that this is the Topic of Topics.

There is not a day that goes past where I don't see the effects of their "stupendous maneuver".

This knowledge can truly set you free. Thankfully, the knowledge isn't necessary as many have found their way out of labyrinth without it. But it certainly helps.

Are you still running the programs you were given? Are you still feeding them?

Have you fallen for the lie that this is how humans are naturally?

Link to the Material

(Pardon the new-agey site. I was looking for the quote from the book and this is the first site that came up. I figured it better to link than quote all that.)

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OmniVersal

Interesting -- is this like what they're talking about in the 'deeper levels' of Scientology? The whole 'alien possession' thing? Do Scientologists really believe that?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Huh.

Wish i'd read that source about 3 or 4 years ago, things would have made so much sense.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

I'm not completely hip on the Scientologist belief structure apart from what I learned from South Park. From that, I would answer "not exactly". It's not possession. They are separate entities. Dark energy beings that feed off dark energy, like negative emotions. We are matter beings that feed off matter. And you know how veal is so tender and tasty. Thanks again to South Park we know why that is. The same can be said about these guys in relation to us. The more we are held down and our emotional buttons pushed, the tastier our energy is to them.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Oh, that's great that it helps make more sense out of all this. I'm lucky in that I got this information back in 2002. It also corresponds to several other schools of thought.

I've been working on extraditing myself from the food chain for several years and would be more than happy to share any information that could benefit you or anyone else.

Let me know or ask questions. Hopefully, I might be able to offer something useful.

The quote at the end is quite liberating I think...

"The sorcerers' revolution," he continued, "is that they refuse to honor agreements in which they did not participate. Nobody ever asked me if I would consent to be eaten by beings of a different kind of awareness. My parents just brought me into this world to be food, like themselves, and that's the end of the story."

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OmniVersal

Ah. I did some searching and found this:

Gnostic writings contain descriptions of alien predators called Archons, Arkontai in Greek. The texts from Nag Hammadi describe them as heavy, elusive, shadowy creatures. The most common name for them is “beings of the likeness, shadow-creatures.” Could the Archons be compared to the “mud shadows” described by don Juan? This question raises the general issue of parallels between don Juan’s Central American Toltec shamanism and the shamanism of the Mystery Schools of ancient Europe. Let’s consider some of these parallels. Source

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Right on! Someone taking the initiative and looking for the common links among other schools of thought.

I've read the Gnostic texts as well. One thing I've found with all the different schools is none of them are 100%. So instead of becoming enthralled and stagnate in one system I look at the commonalties between them all.

These entities have gone by other names as well. In Christianity they would be called 'demons'. And I really hate to say it due to the huge amount of disinformation surrounding them, the 'reptilians' are also another name for them.

As far as Christianity is concerned though, they are allegedly the ones that created that and most other religions as a means of keeping humans docile and subservient to a power outside themselves. They create that "good cop / bad cop" routine when in fact they are both. That little trick is seen quite often.

As far as 'reptilians' are concerned, the disinfo has been very successful in making it sound like these entities are ridiculous shape-shifters that especially like the Bush family and grainy youtube videos. I never read anything from Mr. Icke but from what I gather of second-hand accounts he doesn't do too well in explaining the situation properly.

The fact of the matter is though we can't just go into belief/dis-belief mode because those are traps. If we believe something then all info that counters it has to be thrown out. The same with disbelief.

So we must take the pragmatic approach and do the observation and experimentation like a scientist studying a new theory.

The Don Juan books are quite good at giving practical exercises for seeing if there is any truth to these extra-dimensional energy vampires.

Thanks for the additional input.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ah man, how could I forget Skyfloating's thread...

The Rainbow Serpents

That thread pretty well brings it all together. Mad props to Skyfloating for such tireless research.

Edit: The one thing that gets lost a lot is that these beings are both physical and energy. Some have ascended to the level of not having a physical body. They are the higher ups, so-to-speak. The lower ends of the hierarchy are physical beings. But we each are both physical and energy it's just we have not gained enough existential knowledge to make the leap of being without the physical body. This is another thing that's used to confused the issue.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by OmniVersal]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sorry about mentioning the "R" word. I'm sure most by now are well conditioned to not touch it with a barge pole. Oh well. I just wanted to mention a quote and then I'll let this thread fall to the bottom.

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere -- so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive -- that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

-Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom, 1913

They Know.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
A good read that will no doubt be interpreted in many different ways.

I see it like this: the subconscious mind is the dragon that feeds off us. We don't notice it's there because it's been with us for so long. Quiet it, don't let it rule you, and it'll flee. Then it'll come back and you can transform it. When this happens you'll remember what it felt like to be a child. To look at the world without preconceptions or fear, but with awe.

There may be physical forms for these "psychic vampires" as well, which may eat people in the very real sense. Everything repeats on all levels, if not in reality then at least in our dreams. But we can conquer them in our dreams, just as Bruce Lee conquered his demon.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I can certainly accept that interpretation as well.

Knowing that there are things beyond our current accepted human cognition doesn't absolve us from the true battle which is always within.

The battle outside may be all too real. But it's no excuse to ignore it's reflection within us.

We have always possessed the keys to our own prison.

We either lock ourselves inside with excuses and rationalizations or we take the responsibility of true freedom.

Excellent point, Kruel.

top topics

join