It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Special weapons' have a fallout on babies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

'Special weapons' have a fallout on babies

www.sfbayview.com

Fallujah (IPS) – Babies born in Fallujah are showing illnesses and deformities on a scale never seen before, doctors and residents say. The new cases, and the number of deaths among children, have risen after “special weaponry” was used in the two massive bombing campaigns in Fallujah in 2004.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Even as a proponent of the war (up until we decided to rebuild their country and strand out millitary there indefinitely) stories like this sadden me. Talk about a rock and a hard spot. Spend your life wondering if you'll be gassed by Saddam or castrated or tortured by one of his sons' squads... or be born with debillitating or fatal deformities.

www.sfbayview.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This is a terrible tragedy. I am from Iraq and I say like the Nazi's of Germany had to be put up for war crimes so should this regime. Everyone from Bush to the suppliers of these weapons. I guess this will never happen because the US is winning and they get to write the books of history. They will go down as hero's while many people will suffer of cancer including your own soldiers.

What a shame. Once a strong nation, now the average person is too weak to stand for the right causes.

join