It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd things about Flight 175 accident report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
While reading about the NTSB couldn’t get the SN# from the FBI from all the black boxes so they could get the black box decode correctly model # and SN# are required, memory changes between Sns make a big difference on decoding . .

I found some odd things about 175 .
NTSB accident reports .

Flight 175 which is said to have left BOS LOGAN shows its departure from 1MA3 not BOS ?. From the designation this must be a heliport ?
www.ntsb.gov...
On page 3 of the PDF

ICAO = The International Civil Aviation Organization
NOTAM = Notice to airmen

After some searching there is practically no mention of 1MA3 as any thing . And the sites or references to 1MA3 were linked to dead pages . But this site www.globalair.com... Shows heliports 1MA1 , 1MA2 , 1MA4 Threw a whole list of heliports but skips 1MA3

This web page lists 1MA3 as no city Name 1MA3 ** ICAO ID as 1MA3 and loc 1MA3
www.notams.jcs.mil... The next one down is for Devens no city description devens ICAO ID as devenss with no loc Fort Devens possibly . The next one in line is SPRINGFIELD-CHICOPE/WESTOVER AFB METROPOLITAN no city the ICAO is KZQK with no LOC either . The rest of the list is standard airports with a few bases mixed in .

Next twist searching for 1MA3 on the dynamic search engine from this page
www.notams.jcs.mil...

it again shows 1MA3 You get ICOA 1MA3 description 1ma3 loc Ma , If you go to the heliport list from above and search for 1MA1 ,2 4 5, 6 ect . The search returns Location not covered by the US NOTAM System.

Yet another twist . There is this web page listing it creports.capnhq.gov... This is Civil air patrol web page .

Why is NOTAM showing a nonexistent heliport and not showing real ports . Or why are they including 1MA3 in there data and excluding regular heliports . If 1MA3 is a no longer used heliport why is it still showing up when real ones are not . Is 1MA a real port Army navy or Marine port . How could a 767 take off from a heliport any how ? Why would NTSB list this flight from a nonexistent heliport ? Instead of BOS .

Why this error on the NTSB part still in error after 6 years . Or is this error not a error but the flight started somewhere else . Could this be a anomaly left not as a error but as a clue or it really didn’t originate from Boston as we have been told ! Some have said Bostons heliport as being 1MA3 but the public one closed in April 1999. Old aviation maps may show where 1MA3 is . NOTAM and CAP think its still there .

Does any one know for a fact what the old Boston heliport call letters were . And where it was in relation to BOS . Also does any one know where 1MA3 is ?

Its like 1MA3 was a valid heliport at some point in time but all references of it have been erased with the exception of a Notice to airmen page , CAP page and a NTSB document about a flight that was hijacked and ended in great tragedy . This is yet another anomaly that clouds the water of what exactly happened on 9/11.

I personally haven’t came up with any real hard theories about these anomalies , The fact still remains flight 175 to lax ended up in the side of the South tower . With 65 passengers on board . As we are told . Still the oddity of a accident report showing a starting location that is different from the official story and a set of ICAO identifiers that are nonexistent or hidden is very strange .

Any aviation people out there clarify this for me ?

Have I just discovered Winston Smith ‘s foot prints operating in the USA instead of Oceania .

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
....though not an "expert" I do know how to fly, (don't crash right?)!! I am going through the data offered and see what comes to conclusion here.

In the mean time, if this proves true, what a mess that makes once again of the MSM account of 911..!

starred

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Can't believe nobody is commenting on this. I saw this thread when you first posted it and was hoping to get some update sooner. Something sound really fishy there to me, but I am not a pilot or expert on such things. Perhaps this is a topic for P4T if it hasn't already been discussed.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm commenting!

All I can say is: how did I miss that?

Where was this code? I'm checking your links now.

EDIT: Yes, I did see that!!!

www.globalair.com...

1MA1 = 42-34-35.3260N / 071-34-26.2410W
1MA2 = 42-16-30.0000N / 071-45-36.0000W
1MA4 = 42-36-33.3300N / 071-19-18.2170W
1MA5 = 42-16-44.3400N / 071-32-52.2330W

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have played with the idea of the flight 175 with the 1MA3 listed as originating port instead of BOS . The are only a few assumptions i can make the flight started at a different port than BOS from where ever 1MA3 is. If thats is the case it left from another port of some kind that would be evidence to back up many of the alternate theories of 911 . The old project northwood referred to switching planes with remote controlled drone plane for the real crash . This anomaly allows the evidence to point to a plane that had been modified rather than the stock plane Or the drone idea to come into play. The last is a clerical error but in something this big leaving a clerical error for 7 years is more preposterous than some of the alternate theories of 911,

I did notice looking at the passenger lists for all the flights that went down there were quite a few high tec people from companies that do alot work for the government .

If the planes needed beefing up to penetrate the towers or special explosives or even a control box to remotely fly it this is where it could have been introduced .

I know something is fishy with 911 , These little oddities keep adding up one of then has to be the weak link that brings down the official BS story

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Well done. Every error is another crack in the official BS story.

I don't have the aviation experience to analyse your work, however, I'm sure that there will be some people who will be able to contribute to this thread shortly.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is just odd, not a single debunker has come along to dubunk this thread. You can find a verification of this heliport at airportsoftheworld.tripod.com...

The City of Boston lost its last two remaining public-use heliports (South Boston and Nashua Street) in the late 1990s.

www.eot.state.ma.us...
It appears the heliport was taken out of service a few years before the attacks.

Here is where it is located.

What it looks/looked like:

[edit on 1-8-2008 by PplVSNWO]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
im fairly new to the conspiracies surrounding 911, but i watched the entire thing as it was happening, or at least i saw the second plane crash. i thought something was fishy just because when the plane hit, i thought, hey at least the building didnt fall. then it did. made me wonder right there watching it live on the news.

i have nothing to add, just trying to keep it alive so this can ge some more attention, rightfully so.

peace

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Nice research! I am still confounded as to why the box would be encoded to a heliport in the first place. DO they 'recycle' black boxes when aircraft are decommissioned? It seems like your observation demands some kind of explanation that doesn't fall back to 'you're a conspiracy theory nut case!' Since the usual cast of debunkers can't throw this line in there, they'll just stay quite I guess.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO
This is just odd, not a single debunker has come along to dubunk this thread.

You don't expect them to try when they know they are beaten, do you?

Cold, hard facts can't be debunked.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Nice research! I am still confounded as to why the box would be encoded to a heliport in the first place. DO they 'recycle' black boxes when aircraft are decommissioned? It seems like your observation demands some kind of explanation that doesn't fall back to 'you're a conspiracy theory nut case!' Since the usual cast of debunkers can't throw this line in there, they'll just stay quite I guess.

I am sorry for the confusion while reading about the NTSB couldnt get crucial info on the black boxes from the FBI I ran across this oddity . The accident report shows different from the official story

PplVSNWO Thanks for the find on the heliport .

The size of it it does not look like any plane could land or take off from there . That falls back to why the heliport designation for to originating port for 175 . Taking a shot in the dark wonder if any corporation thats does gov contracts is near the old heliport where they are using it . Gives me another direction to research .

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by PplVSNWO
This is just odd, not a single debunker has come along to dubunk this thread.

You don't expect them to try when they know they are beaten, do you?

Cold, hard facts can't be debunked.

Don't worry, no matter how solid the facts or evidence, they'll be along shortly (especially ATS' 24/7 professional debunker "who only posts from 8-10 weeknights") to tell you that you're not really seeing what you think, or they'll provide a bogus link to Popular Mechanics (Hearst Corp.) or the James Randi BS forums or some other government propaganda site.

The fact is, when you're talking about 9/11, anomalies like this are more the norm than the exception. It's been this way right from the beginning, when people first started noticing that Flights 11 and 77 weren't even in the BTS database. That's right, according to BTS stats, American Airlines Flights 11 and 77 DID NOT EXIST ON 9/11/2001:

www.serendipity.li...

Then it took United Airlines over FOUR YEARS to decertify the planes that were Flights 93 and 175. They only did so after inquisitive flight researchers made repeated calls to the FAA:

www.rense.com...

From the beginning to NIST's present-day inability to explain why WTC 7 collapsed or the government's refusal to release any videos of whatever hit the Pentagon, the entire 9/11 official story is just one endless, crazy-ass thing after another.

BTW OP, excellent find.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hello...?????

Debunkers...??????

Where are you?

Where is the usual crew of government shills in this thread?

We're all waiting for you to debunk this information, please! Unless, of course, you can't debunk it and won't even try, as you know that it's a slip in the official story and it might hurt your dearly clung-to lie.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Lostinthedarkness, you must be right. There has been no long line of debunkers willing to dare tackle the information in this thread.

One last bump to see who can shoot it down!

Exactly where did the alleged Flight UA 175 depart from?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

i mapped those cordinates in GE and this is what i got

top topics

join