It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to attract UFOs?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Go to a possible alien starbase here on Earth...a place where ET entities might find habitable, secretive and safe from capture. Try to communicate too them with pictoglyphs/geoglyphs, and if they are present [or present on a later date] but unseen --- they might possibly map your brain patterns and come back to you on a later date --- in a possible different location; while onboard an alien starship.

One method that has had possible success for me: Make an ET alien pictoglyph/geoglyph, from where it can be seen from high altitude. They [ET entities] might see it...and become so attracted to it, that they might stage a starship landing somewhere nearby.

Cheers,

Erno
edit on 17-9-2014 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 17-9-2014 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 17-9-2014 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 17-9-2014 by Erno86 because: deleted a couple of words

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Lets say they exist and its possible to attract them. Then lets observe a couple of things here on earth with mother nature:

1. Humans are considered the most advance species here on earth. Sad I know.

2. Observing mother nature, its a common trait among the more advance and stronger species to F#$%@ with the less intelligent ones.

3. You are holding a flashlight trying to contact them while they possibly traveled light years to get here.

That makes the guy holding the flashlight a little less advanced. Now take what Nature does with the less advance species and perhaps it might be advisable to rethink this through if possible.

More importantly make sure to take a small flashlight just in case they decide to give you a probe.

edit on 09930America/ChicagoWed, 17 Sep 2014 15:09:19 -0500up3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You can also make carvings on a dead tree --- much like a totem pole --- of your favorite ET entities, at any probable ET alien hideout or starbase. I did something similar back in the seventies, on the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland. It's most likely an ancient alien starbase, that must be popular with the ET science crowd, since it's loaded with highly collectable fossils from the Miocene Age; just waiting to be picked-up.

So I stripped off the bark on a 12" diameter tree, that toppled over from the top of the cliff to the face of cliff...and carved into the wood: Require Tachyons + Anti-Grav Black Holes, Stop 1976AA Asteroid --- which also included carvings of ET alien entities.
edit on 19-9-2014 by Erno86 because: added a few words

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join