It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to attract UFOs?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I am going to say that the majority of UFO sightings would be government projects. When the F-117 was still under green door. There were always reports when the jet would go for test flights. Almost always got UFO sighting reports.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by valnrick
I am going to say that the majority of UFO sightings would be government projects. When the F-117 was still under green door. There were always reports when the jet would go for test flights. Almost always got UFO sighting reports.

That's a logical assumption, especially now when we're capable of technologies that might be mistaken for extraterrestrial vehicles. This is why multiple witness UFO reports from decades ago, and even centuries, are so important.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Sadly I don't think i've seen a UFO, but there was this one object in the sky to bright to be a star and it wasn't in the right spot to be a bright star according to my star charts, but it wasn't really moving. None the less it might be possible since the flashing lights could be a distress signal. Or it could be that if your flashing lights off at night than your looking for a UFO which means the alien pilots my feel that its ok to abduct you since you were hoping to see a UFO or alien up close. In short perhaps this is their way of justifing abductions.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I remember someone telling me a while back that it's possible to attract UFO's and increase your chances of an encounter by using flashing lights...

If past events mean anything, it would seem that the one surefire way of attracting ufos is by simply
- stockpiling ICBMs
- setting off a few atomic blasts.
- firing off ICBM's without warheads

Come to think of it, maybe North Korea is getting alot of sightings these days ;-)

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ball lightning and leftover charges from meteorological phenomenon probaly explains a bunch of UFOs too. Ball lightningis rare and not a lot is known about its behavior, radar blips and radio problems could easily be explained by this.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
i've seen like 9. 3 of those i saw during my trip to washington d.c. the ones i saw in dc were weird. 1 was a quick flash of green light streaking across the sky. the other siting actually looked like a ufo chasing another ufo. one of them did this really tight, break-neck u-turn and started to chase the other one.

I'm in the area. When did you see them?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
BALL LIGHTNING does not look like "lightning." Instead, it usually appears as a mysterious glowing sphere which drifts horizontally through the air. It is typically the size of a grapefruit, but sometimes appears as small as a pea, or as large as a bus. It sometime hovers at a few feet or tens of feet altitude, but can also bounce along the ground. It usually lasts only a few seconds, but sometimes persists much longer. Various colors of "BL" have been seen, sometimes it changes colors, and sometimes it has internal structures such as glowing layers or moving sparks. BL once was thought to be rare, but this was because eyewitnesses feared ridicule and didn't make reports. In reality a few percent of the population has seen BL close up. Today most researchers agree that it is real, yet its nature is still highly controversial, and no sensible theories yet exist to explain it. It's also called St. Elmo's Fire (which by the way was a great movie).

physicsweb.org...
physicsweb.org...
physicsweb.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If your talking about flashing morse code towards the heavens in hopes of contacting alien lifeforms then good luck. I've heard it works from a source as well and tried it with no luck. Maybe I shoulda had a few beers before I did it.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
well i'm not an expert but i'd suggest creating a female ufo and see if a male ufo comes to mate with it.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
"How to attract Alien's"

Drive alone on country roads. Follow any lights you see in the distance while humming the X-files theme. Flicking flashlights at different frequencies may help, I would do that too. Plant one of those driving compasses on the dash board. If it starts going haywire YOUR CLOSE! May want to prelube your nether regions for the inevitable anal probe, and for Gods sake don't wear your tinfoil hat, it screws up their tracking.
If one lands near by, park a safe distance away and approach with your flashlight, try and appear confused, they seem to be attracted to those kind of people. When you get up to the craft you need to know the "shave and a hair cut" knock. This is the entrance code. After knocking, wait patiently.

Variable

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well from all the stories I've heard your best bet is to buy alot of cattle and stick your arse in the air ready for a probe, the guys will think you're throwing them a party.

Also, best to do it in a corn field so they can make crop circles, they're quite into their arts and crafts.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
iv never heard of flash lights to attract aliens, but my ex boyfriend heard and would consistently use a steady red laser light in hopes of attracting ufos. i dont think he ever saw any, but he didnt look far. just off his balcony. he did seem to be contacted by the number 3 though. it came up everywhere he went. anyone have 3 coincidences?

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
Ive only seen one, and Im still not sure about that even. I think if aliens were in fact, stupid enough to try to contact humans, they wouldnt come on command. They come to you if they want to come to you. they make the decisions.

Very well said JAI (is that ok for short?). They are the ones that are in control monitoring over us so i guess they can make an appearence whenever they like.

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Dude, just get lots and lots of strawberry ice cream. You will have to beat them off with a stick...or just let the aliens who got there first beat the other ones off with laser sticks while they anally probe you and eat your ice cream...

XL5

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
They must have a hard time at Xmas with all the blinking multicoloured lights. Hmmm female grey aliens giving anal probes, never hear about that, wonder why?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Don't you think that NASA would know if there were aliens visiting us and take some action? Come on people...think a bit here. NASA would know something strange was entering the atmosphere and check it out before civilians would see.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
yes, it is possible to atract them with especific radio frequencies and especific "flash lights", althou i assure you that the ones that can be atracted, you will not be pleased at all to meet! unless you are masoquistic, and you love pain!
so forget it. dont wish to "play with fire"!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
like someone said be carefull what u wish for!
and if you think you will not be scared think again, becouse you will be!
if you think they will come for a cup of coffee and a quick chat you are dead wrong. Just know they cant do anything if you dont let them, just use mental ressistance to fight them off if you ever do meet them.....i know i know u think its gonna be all nice just like america, but just remember this!
Your soul is your only weapon!

some meditation and projected thaughts should do the trick of geting their attention, but if you dont do meditation and stuff like that try using some mexican mushrooms, it will make the contack a lot easier as your vibration will change more easily. Do get yourself ready before u try this its a very intense experience!

but b carefull this is not something to be played with, i had to chase them off with a lot of anger, they remind me of parasites, once they are in contact they will not leave you alone

oh and good luck

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Thank you all for this feedback! It is all most interesting... But I think you are right in I should be careful what I should wish for. I guess there are a lot of people out there that wish they would go away!
The reason I asked was I remembered someone I knew a few years ago saying that himself and some friends where experimenting with trying to attract UFO using pulsed light beams.. I don't know what came of it..

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
They say that all ufo's appeared after the roswell incident. That thing that crashed in roswell thought to be a ufo. Well i got evidence that it was. The goverment kept it a secret that it was a UFO. Well i think that probaly when it crashed. The creatures from its planet or other planets came back for it. There is no other explanation for it coming after roswell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join