It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time travel or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I just want to share some of my experiences.. Are there others here who have experienced deja-vu moments in their life? Things you have "dreamed" of that then becomes true and feels like a deja-vu moment.

This have now happened me three times lately and the last time it happened were last monday last week. Maybe this is really time travel? That when you go to sleep you somehow enters another dimension or something else that takes you ahead in time, and then when you wake up it just feels like a dream.

But then some point in time, days, weeks or months later your dream comes true.. and you then just know what is going to happen next.

Now, I'm not saying that it's time travel but it's what comes the closest as an explanation for me.. just wanted to share my thoughts on it

Cheers from Sweden

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
could be a possibility.. or what if dreaming is really you getting into the mind of another version of you somewhere else whether past, present or future?.. which is basically the same as what you just said haha

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Yeah, I hear you
Think we are on to something here.. I've read about precognitive dreams but I don't know if this is it.. well.. it could be anything as I see it, but still, it's something out of the ordinary day.. And one of my dreams (that haven't happened yet) was pretty scary.. heh.. so hopefully that was only a dream..

Cheers

new topics

join