It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can looking/studing UFO's too much invite abduction?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It seems we have experienced the same kind of thing. Your also right about people being brainwashed.... and those things that look like stars are definately in my opinion UFO'S and I would love to know what is operating them. My girlfriend dont believe in anything like aliens or ghosts but after she see them she panicked and got scared and has opened up to them. Then her fear kicks in and she starts saying maybe people are flying them? or nasa? ok she maybe right but i find it hard to believe that people from earth are flying these things.

As for being abducted for showing interest in them? im not sure, I tried meditation and asked if there was anything up there, after that I started to feel i was being watched.... then i noticed more and more in the sky. that night i lay in bed and feel im drugged, im not asleep but not awake and I hear a voice explaining about space, and how they have contacted Earth and the birds and dolphins found the message they sent about something bad us humans are going to do. And the dolphins wanted us humans to know of the danger we are causing and some dolphins commited suicide to draw attention.....damn maybe im going mad??? but this voice told me some amazing facts about the universe!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Yeah I too also thought it might be normal people flying them but if you think logical about the speed they travel, no human mind can move react and control anything that fast.. picture playing a video game UFO simulator, you would crash into everything at those speeds, you just wouldn't think fast enough, even if you started playing the game as a baby to an adult.
Aliens are fast thinkers and really good drivers.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
yeah i've heard a lot of people say that meditation can help you communicate with certain species of aliens, but i don't think anyone has ever been abducted even if they were quite literally asking for it. we hear so many abductees say that the aliens communicate telepathically. in that case, it makes sense that meditating would enhance our telepathic abilities and enable us to communicate with them.

<< 1   >>

join