It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can looking/studing UFO's too much invite abduction?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hi, I live in Toronto,Canada and I'v seen 100's of UFO's.
At night I can see them zapping randomly around the sky while on my balcony I have been seeing them for about 2 years now but they have left with not much activity in the winter. They are always around about 8 months our of the year, they look like faint stars far in the distance but they move rapidly and sometimes do a erratic spin/wobble.

I know there UFO's for sure because they stop and go and they move way to fast for any human mind to control at those speeds. Theres 100's of them zapping around the sky nightly and its to the point now I can walk out on my balcony and spot some as I please. I do also sometimes see what seems to be a mothership. I have shown my friends and they watch them with me sometimes whenever we feel like. at first they thought I was seeing things but I showed them how to spot them and now there all woke up like I handed them the matrix pill. It's funny when we mention to others that we see UFO's becuase there first reaction is that we are crazy.

Its like there brainwashed and programmed to think humans are the only intelligent life and earth is the only livable planet in the universe, but after showing them how to spot the UFO's they get creeped out and snap out of the brainwash by the next day there talking about it and trying to spot UFO's in the sky. I seen it happen to about 15 friends/people so far, but there are 2 friends that just can't see the UFO's at all and they are very heavy drinkers.

Now all this UFO watching has given me the creeps and I'm almost sure by now the aliens have seen my looking at them at least a few times now because I stay up really late and go on the balcony while the rest the buildings in my areas are all lights out. I prolly stick out like a sore thumb.

Would looking at the UFO's and/or studying/thinking about UFO's/aliens too much invite an abduction?

It's made me a bit paranoid and I get the feeling something is coming for me one night.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

In my opinion I doubt studying UFO's acts as an ETmagnet. We, humans, are easily afraid of the unknown and that's why you are getting a bit paranoid. Don't worry, you are safe.

Alexandros

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i wondered the same thing. lots of meditation techniques are begining to tie in with telepathic conversations which initiate visitation.

what if i just want to practice meditation for spiritual purposess and then all of a sudden i start up a convo with an andromedan,or a plieadien?

no matter how paralized they can make a human, im still gonna give them a run for their money by demonstrating the fact that my mind is very outspoken and that i wont just cooperate without being annoying as all possible until i feel like what their doing to me is safe.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

good question i think,

is it just paranoia ?...or are you sending out thought patterns that telepathic aliens can receive ? i have been pondering this idea for a while.

another thing is...if aliens are interdimensional , they could be standing right next to you and you wouldn't even know it.

so yea i think they might be able to pick up on your thoughts and see what your doing. maybe if they like or dont like what your doing they might abduct someone ?

mere speculation on my part... but it is possible

edit to add...if you are seeing so many ufo's , why no pictures ?

[edit on 23-6-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84

Would looking at the UFO's and/or studying/thinking about UFO's/aliens too much invite an abduction?

Absolutely Not!

What it will do is give you lucid and sometimes disturbing dreams if your emercing yourself too deeply and too frequently into these topics. If that is happening to you, (and it does to many), my suggestion is to take a little break away from the topic until your dream-life debriefs itself properly.

This is not the place to spend your time if your starting to believe that reading about them invites the phenomena into your life.

IRM

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

I too have been meditating for a few months now with brainwaves beats and learning to improve esp/psychic powers and astral project and I wondered if that too would invite an abduction.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

In short, there are many instances of this kind of activity. The premise is that these beings have as much ability to manifest, as we give them. So, in effect actively going out night after night looking, is (metaphorically) opening "doors" so to speak.

This kind of thing can manifest from distant objects, to instances within your surroundings (home, work, etc). You might notice some very odd coincidences or perceive random flashes of light at any given time or place. Usually it will start with odd occurrences that seem to be on the edge of your perception. You will, if you don't already, feel a sense of proximity. Should you continue these will become much more brazen and "in your face".

This is an area of UFOlogy that hasn't been studied very much, and has largely been ignored due to it's high strangeness level. Plenty of the interested public aren't even aware of it.

Truth be told, we have no idea how this mechanic works so I have no hard and fast advice for ya, other then if you're getting the "jeebs" then back off.

p.s.-btw, will it get you "abducted"? (hate that word) I think that might be a bit much, but there's the possibility that you might get more of an undeniable experience...not necessarily any sort of interaction with the phenomenon.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Jeff you still around? What are some things that distinguish an "experience" from a lucid dream? In your opinion.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Do you think perhaps they were satellites? You know there are over 8000 pieces of rocket, satellites, and debris what "we" currently track orbitting earth right?

Word of advice, sure it's a UFO. That purely means you have no idea what it is, and If I were a betting man (and I am), its ours.

Go buy a telescope for the "aliens" sake. At the very least some higher power bino's on a steady mount. Then come back and report. Even with an 8" SCT you can make out ISS and the shuttle. It's quite fun to see too.

BTW, If I see a satellite in the night sky, does that means it's a UFO if I don't know which satellite designation it is?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
Do you think perhaps they were satellites? You know there are over 8000 pieces of rocket, satellites, and debris what "we" currently track orbitting earth right?

Word of advice, sure it's a UFO. That purely means you have no idea what it is, and If I were a betting man (and I am), its ours.

Go buy a telescope for the "aliens" sake. At the very least some higher power bino's on a steady mount. Then come back and report. Even with an 8" SCT you can make out ISS and the shuttle. It's quite fun to see too.

BTW, If I see a satellite in the night sky, does that means it's a UFO if I don't know which satellite designation it is?

No, I know for sure these are alien space crafts because satellites don't move around in circles at high speeds.
These UFO's are often in in a couple and they make weird playful like movements around each other at very high speeds. I know what the satellites are.
Sometimes the UFO's leave a trail like a shooting star.
Also satellites don't hover up and down under clouds, trust me these are UFO's and I showed my friends for approval we are smart people.
Picture this, take a laser pointer and point it on a wall or the floor, now move it in a random circle clockwise, counter clockwise and left and right as fast as you possibly can, that is how they move. And every so often they wobble erratically like they lose control but they are fully in control, they also move at speeds that look like 5000-10,000 km/h and then stop on a dime instantly.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

In short, there are many instances of this kind of activity. The premise is that these beings have as much ability to manifest, as we give them. So, in effect actively going out night after night looking, is (metaphorically) opening "doors" so to speak.

This kind of thing can manifest from distant objects, to instances within your surroundings (home, work, etc). You might notice some very odd coincidences or perceive random flashes of light at any given time or place. Usually it will start with odd occurrences that seem to be on the edge of your perception. You will, if you don't already, feel a sense of proximity. Should you continue these will become much more brazen and "in your face".

This is an area of UFOlogy that hasn't been studied very much, and has largely been ignored due to it's high strangeness level. Plenty of the interested public aren't even aware of it.

Truth be told, we have no idea how this mechanic works so I have no hard and fast advice for ya, other then if you're getting the "jeebs" then back off.

p.s.-btw, will it get you "abducted"? (hate that word) I think that might be a bit much, but there's the possibility that you might get more of an undeniable experience...not necessarily any sort of interaction with the phenomenon.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by jritzmann]

The flashes of light you are talking about, are these coming from the UFO's?
because I do notice these flashes out light when I'm away from my home like at a friends house and glancing at the sky, sometimes a get a sharp quick flash of light directly into my eye and I wasn't sure what it was but it seemed to come straight from the sky.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by buds84

good question i think,

is it just paranoia ?...or are you sending out thought patterns that telepathic aliens can receive ? i have been pondering this idea for a while.

another thing is...if aliens are interdimensional , they could be standing right next to you and you wouldn't even know it.

so yea i think they might be able to pick up on your thoughts and see what your doing. maybe if they like or dont like what your doing they might abduct someone ?

mere speculation on my part... but it is possible

edit to add...if you are seeing so many ufo's , why no pictures ?

[edit on 23-6-2008 by easynow]

The reason I can't get pictures is because there too far, we tried it using my friends $1100 Nikon digital camera and we cant make them out which we thought we wouldn't in the first place. They have star like colors so the only ones that would show up on the photos are the motherships and they are rare.
I once saw a mothership show up in front of my view directly across from me after i sparked up a smoke at around 5 am and it wasnt there before i sparked my cig, clear sky and it was flashing blue, green, red and white or yellow in there and the was no pattern in the flashing and it seemed to be spinning, and around it were the many smaller star like UFO's flying around it in random circles or something, it seemed to me that it was loading up the smaller UFO's into the mothership and every time one entered the ship it the mothership would flash. I'm just guessing that what was happening.
But when I finished my smoke I went inside because I didn't want to stair to much and thought to myself when I reach my room I should look at the window to see if it was still there, and I went straight into my room and looked out the window the ship was gone.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by jritzmann

Jeff you still around?

Yeah I still stop in now and then.

Originally posted by Scramjet76
What are some things that distinguish an "experience" from a lucid dream? In your opinion.

Well, first and foremost you don't lucid dream while walking around awake. Lucid dreams you might have, aren't viewable by others either.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The flashes of light you are talking about, are these coming from the UFO's?
because I do notice these flashes out light when I'm away from my home like at a friends house and glancing at the sky, sometimes a get a sharp quick flash of light directly into my eye and I wasn't sure what it was but it seemed to come straight from the sky.

I don't know where/what the source of the flashes is. I suppose your guess is as good as any, however, we've seen them indoors and out.

My wife and I have had this quite often as well as friends and family, back when I was having a lot of experiences. I think she talked about this on my most recent podcast.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Ok I'll check that out on your website

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ok I have a video camera now that I think is capable of filming UFO's I just need to borrow my friends tripod and I will post UFO videos soon

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Interesting question. I don't believe so but i am no expert.

I always went on the idea that some people become more involved with the unknown because they possibly have had an experience, be it a close encounter to paranormal. So basically the opposite of your question.

Maybe if you really believe or meditate towards it, a law of attraction scenario? I won't do that anytime soon as with my luck it could just bloody well happen

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I don't think so. I've been researching the UFO subject pretty hardcore for 10 years and I've never seen a UFO nor have I been abducted. I think it's the luck of the draw, and/or certain people are abductee magnets for some reason we've yet to understand fully...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Ok I have a video camera now that I think is capable of filming UFO's I just need to borrow my friends tripod and I will post UFO videos soon

Just be critical with what you're seeing. While I acknowledge what a lot of researchers won't, or don't, there's always the aspect of freaking yourself out. Just keep your wits.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I just starred and flagged this thread very interesting.

I have studied UFO`s for 15 years and I have sometimes wondered myself. I have seen both Aliens and UFO`s but I have never been abducted or thought that I was in danger of being taken. I always thought that my religion (Christian) keeps them away from me, sort of like I am off limits.

Until three months ago.

I was staring at the sky at midnight at a friends house on the beach, and suddenly I felt what seemed to be total silence, the lights went off, and something shook the house.

It was not an earthquake, it was not a fault in the electrical grid, somehow I knew they were trying to either grab my attention or scare me.

Scare me they didn`t but they left me wondering, I am almost certain that in the seconds between the electricity shutting down and the enormous blow I felt someone right behind me. Everyone was asleep, but the blow was so intense it woke everyone up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join