It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Missing in Action thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Inspired by member Givenmay's post about forum members who become deceased and how to tell members:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I thought about this and decided it would be nice to create a thread to ask what happened to members who know longer post here? Maybe some of them did pass on, or they got tired of posting, or who knows what else. I am sure some of them got disgustipated at ATS.

SO with that, I will begin and make mention of a member who hasn't posted in a while. She was having relationship troubles and deciding her next move, promised to post within a month after she got her life reorganized, then made an emotional call to question if it mattered if she posted here. I hope that she is still around and lurks. I would like to see her back on the boards sometime:

Duckster, where the heck are you???

There are many more, so please add to the list and maybe they will crawl out of the woodwork if they read this thread.

I also remember Pisky and Russiansoldier.........

[edit on 23-6-2008 by ben91069]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hey Ben, I was just thinking about her like an hour ago, its been awhile since I have seen her post!
I hope she is okay!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Me too. Every now and then I wonder. I am sure there are other members who followed that same course; one day they were a regular poster, the next day - poof! - they dissappear.

Maybe they are abducted by the government or aliens?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

i talked to ducky via IM about a month ago. she's fine

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

That's good to know! I thought she fell off the planet or something. I guess she still lurks then.

new topics

top topics

join