It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Clear UFO Image

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Come on, it's exactly the same angle and resolution as in the originals at ufoevidence.

if you never worked with any graphics program you will see a lot of "real" ufo's here but this one is obviously faked.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
Come on, it's exactly the same angle and resolution as in the originals at ufoevidence.

if you never worked with any graphics program you will see a lot of "real" ufo's here but this one is obviously faked.

grey magic and all other here in this thread that took one look at it and called it a fake......PROVE IT that its a fake i challenge you all... instead of debunking it with just a glance, YOU prove that its fake! you all seem to think that because of another picture was taken of a ufo any subsequent photos of the same looking ufo must be fake. did you know that ufo's have the ability to move around the landscape......so once again PROVE that its fake?

the photo that your thinking of was in Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
this one as mentioned in this photo was taken at a London airport England

[edit on 24-6-2008 by ST SIR 86]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

PROVE IT that its a fake i challenge you all... instead of debunking it with just a glance, YOU prove that its fake!

After adjusting the brightness, contrast and gamma a white halo becomes visible around the plane. Another object, passing close to the plane, should exhibit the same white halo. However the "UFO" does not - there is no white halo around the object.

This indicates that the "UFO" does not belong in the image. It was taken in different light conditions, probably by a different camera, and inserted into the new picture.

that ufo's have the ability to move around the landscape.

No, it's not just the same object - it is an identical part of a different photograph. Let's cut the "UFO" in half on both pictures and stitch them together. They fit together perfectly.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by JH80]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Uh, why isn't anyone paying attention to Gray Magic's post? He tells you EXACTLY where the image came from!

The pic of the UFO over the airport was a cut and paste of the original. Here's the link to several pics of this object.

www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 24-6-2008 by sos37]

[edit on 24-6-2008 by sos37]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yes I agree its a fake, I didnt know that when I posted it but I can see it now.
Sorry people for posting what I thought was a good image, sheesh

Mods, you can close this thread now if you'd like, or delete altogether, I could care less

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86

grey magic and all other here in this thread that took one look at it and called it a fake......PROVE IT that its a fake i challenge you all... instead of debunking it with just a glance, YOU prove that its fake! you all seem to think that because of another picture was taken of a ufo any subsequent photos of the same looking ufo must be fake. did you know that ufo's have the ability to move around the landscape......so once again PROVE that its fake?

the photo that your thinking of was in Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
this one as mentioned in this photo was taken at a London airport England

[edit on 24-6-2008 by ST SIR 86]

I work with photoshop everyday for a living and I can tell you this is a simple cut and paste. I have even faked UFO pics myself on this forum just to show people how easy it is. Just compare the two photos...even the blur rate/angle/everything is the same. Can we all agree this photo is a fake now? Pretty please?

Fake Photo:

Original Photo(s), Green Bay

[edit on 24-6-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Yes. The first one did it.
Through the trees was a masterpiece.

Either to throw off the 30 degree theory or it was a real find.
Shapes do not seem to matter, but always flat on the bottom
and circular. Well the triangle has a large central circular region.

Just fine for that Tesla flat coil. There is no center tap on it but
still generated an uber voltage of ac static charges.

I'm thinking the coil is external to the metal ship an a covering
of non metal is used for all the coils. Flare points might be the
directional motors or DC pulsed beam locations. We never see
the top but something must be going on for vertical takeoff.

ED:Wisconsin near Green Bay was the original. Is that fake or real?

[edit on 6/24/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

Is there an original page.

Some UK Intel clown in London is using this web page
www.ufoevidence.org...
to gather more internet clicks.

The imageshack.us is not a good media source.
Without a link to some big time web entity we can't email complaints.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

ED:Wisconsin near Green Bay was the original. Is that fake or real?

[edit on 6/24/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

I believe the original Green Bay photo is real but many here feel its fake. I work with photoshop everyday and I can say pretty confidently that the image is in the actual photo. Is it man made made or alien? I cannot say. But it IS in the photo. Not added afterwards.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Funny how the majority assume people hoax a pic to attempt to make people believe UFO's exist. Believe it or not , there is a large body of people making obvious hoaxes to give the whole idea a bad name etc. so people will never believe. In other words ...disinfo. See it all too much , especially on this forum.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
What an aweful fake, was this done in PaintShop Pro??!!! LMAOA its not even the same tone as the background image..damn amateurs!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join