It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White aura

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Today I was reading on this "aura" thing and I decided to give it a go. What i did was open paint (for a big open white area) I then held my hand up to the screen and stared to the side of my index finger (they say to stare off of the hand, and let your vision just trail off) and I have to say, I was suprised. I saw what looked like either a black or deep/light purple (before there was color, there was a ring of white circling everything) What does this mean? And what could I do to enhance these abilities?

I thought it was super cool

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I looked at my arm and hand and got a light blue color. When I tried looking at it directly, the color faded away, but instantly. the color doesn't change, it's more likely that I'm just seeing some eye/light phenomena or something like that.

I just say it's not an aura because it's too easy to see the color surrounding my arm, but hey, it may be my aura, I don't know.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
it is dangerous to write blogs after tripping on shrooms. You should try to sit back and watch some TV. Much safer

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Could I possibly get a serious response?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaved Yeti
Could I possibly get a serious response?

Just focus your eyes in midair a lot. And don't look at people directly but focus in front of them as in square-looking. Or look at your hands in the semi-dark when your in bed , them rub them hard together and look again. Sometimes you will see white lines go from finger to finger.

It is all about deregulating your normal looking pathways in your brain.
All these exercises are also called "staring". You can also try to stop your inner dialogue with meditation in different ways.
I like taking long walks in nature without talking and fixing the eyes somewhere midair.

It will also be more productive if you save and outline your energy.
Not investing in emotions. Just see them coming and let them go.
So all these things crazy people do instead of watching TV, drinking and ranting.

Is it serious enough yet? I am kidding.

You do NOT need any substance to stimulate alternate perceiving.

The point is:
1. Extra Energy (to get your focus shift) Sport/walking/good food/don't deplete yourself with nonsensical activities.
2. Fooling your "mind" by not providing it with logical or provisional answers when you see something weird (Our rational mind is the guardkeeper of our "reality").
3. Keep at it. Just be convinced that there is a alternate side to reality to perceive. Your conviction and stamina will shift you attention ultimately. And relax when it does, if you go crazy, just be aware of it and let go.
The point is, we have a tendency to get TO excited and that always spoils it. It immediatly flips your focus back (in my case).

As far as I can see there is no endview or final description you can reach. I function normally in my live and am reasonably succesfull in what i do for a living. But next to that I have seen the damnest stuff and had the strangest dreams and visions. Some came true, some good, some horrible.

So all the luck to you, do the best you can if you are going to take this road.

top topics

join