It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cardiff UFO Helicopter chase June 7th 2008 - Interview with Nick Pope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The Ex Uk ministry of Defense official Nick Pope Talks about the details of the The Cardiff UFo helicopter chase incident that happened on June the 7th incident on this interview

4th video www.youtube.com...
5th Vido www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the links!

-I find this case very interesting!

Just made it through the first two vids. and I have to say his use of the word disclosure did catch my attention even though he back peddled on the use of the word. He also did say he is still sworn not to release certain things. I think these subtle hints are foreshadowing. ?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
When I read about the incident, I couldn't help but wonder what those little aliens were thinking in the UFO.

"Hey, I bet'cha 10 spacecredits that chopper will chicken out first if we go on a collision course with it!"
"You're on!"

Seriously, very interesting stuff! Hope more agents, soldiers and people working for official government will report encounters like this.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This was very interesting indeed. I must add though that Nick Pope, despite his assurances, was most certainly not in the loop of all reported 'UFO' incidents. Many reports went direct to the lodger unit at the Flying Complaints Flight at RAF Rudloe Manor and never reached the department where Mr Pope worked.

I am glad -the idea that a solitary junior clerk (sorry Nick, I mean Executive Officer) had management of the most important subject in recent human history is too ridiculous to be credible.

I can also assure Pope that D-Notices were used in 'UFO' cases, and until recently any and all references to 'flying triangles' were D-Noticed at every major and regional local-level newspapers. All of them. My partner is retired from the newspaper industry and did it all from printing to sub-editing, and confirmed this for me quite out of the blue one day.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I live about 15 miles West of Cardiff and hearing the first report of the incident reminded me of an unusual thing that happened to me around the 15th (not quite the 7th though). I went to sleep at 2.30am and awoke startled at 5am. For some unknown reason I said to myself "aliens/UFOs are here" and anxiously pulled back the curtain, half expecting to see a UFO hovering outside.
Instead, it was light outside which made me instantly calmer so back to sleep.
I'm only posting this because of the coincidence of the local incident and the fact that this kind of thing is very rare for me, a realist. I could put it down to the lucidity of waking up but I have a certain faith in my instincts which leads me to keep an open mind about that morning, to not discredit it fully.

Whether this post would be interesting to anyone either, I have no idea. Good luck.

new topics

top topics

join