It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robie Williams Search light ufo event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I have have also witnessed the same thing as Robbie.I was in the South of france 2002 on 20/06/02 I sat down on a sun lounger to smoke a cigar.Long fingers of white light in the sky caught my eye.They were across the whole sky very high up.They fanned out and then shrunk back the n out again rotating. A bit like a cross between a search light and a laser show.This went on for so long that I went to bed thinking it must be natural occurance.The weird thing was when I got home to kent my local paper had reports of people seeing the same thing there and at the same time of night on the same day.This freaked me out a little and I also contacted the paper to inform them of my own sighting wuch they than ran the next week with some outher new sightings of the same event. It is because of this event that i am interested in the ufo thing.I have scanned the paper clippings into my commputor and I am going to put them up on my Ytube site.Robbie if you see this please message me at my site for any questions you may have. Cheers Tarifa37

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Apparently others here have seen the same type of beams:

Last night we had a heat lightning storm, and regular lightning too, as a matter of fact lightning hit a fuel tank by a GM plant that had over a million gallons of gas and it was burning all night, may still be somewhat, but anyway........I was sitting outside smoking and I kept watching these "beams" or "orbs" or whatever it was going in a big circle. One main one and occasionally a second one would be in a smaller trajectory path. Sometimes a third one would come and seem to "chase" the main one. It was like those spotlight search light things, or you know how advertisers will beam light from the ground, only they weren't from the ground they were horizontal and the path wasn't fixed, it was somewhat random and changed, It went on for more than an hour.
Unusual beams of light during storm

And This seems to be ongoing, I wonder how many other places around the globe this is occurring.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I have just posted a video of the report of my sighting France 2002, the same as Robbie Williams on my YTUBE account tarifa37

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Here is the link to your video of the newspaper clipping.

I read at the end about the woman smoking the cigarette in her garden and observed the lights. Interesting what we see while smoking!

Thanks, DF for linking my thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It just seems amazing that Robbie Williams is the first case I have found in 6 years that is the exact same as mine and some people where I live. The thing that made my case so strange is that I saw this in the south of France and people saw this in my home town at the same time but nowhere else.What are the chances of that? It was when I had returned from holiday and read the local rag I came across the story.I then contacted them to give my account.I have tried to up load that clipping as well,but my windows movie maker keeps crashing.It took me ages to make the video that shows my report. I could just upload it with out title music etc.If you want me to let me know and I will. Cheers Tarifa37

top topics

join