It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have doubts that the good aliens are here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I've done a lot of reading over the past 2 decades concerning the UFO phenomenon, and I have become convinced that non-humanoid beings are flying in the sky and walking on the ground of our planet. And they have probably been doing this for a very long time.

I feel confident that the Grays are here, and I believe they are coldly exploitive, kind of like how we treat lab rats and animals harvested for their flesh.

The reptilians I'm less sure about. But their existence is possible, in my opinion, and those that say they exist usually make it pretty clear they are strongly self-service individuals. They're described as ruthless warriors.

But when I hear descriptions of "good aliens" I don't feel confident they actually exist. There's a sense of reality to the accounts of the grays. They are taking from humans what we take from animals.

The contactee good et messages sort of sounds like the chanelled entity messages. It is an attractive story of an eventually beautiful future, but it never actually happens.

Is it possible that the good ets aren't actually here on or near our planet? Is it possible that in a physical universe, evil forces will almost always triumph over good because of a ruthless use of power?

Can good only prevail in a non-physical realm?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Very well explained my friend!

You make very solid points....

You must have faith however. Good ETs are out there. They must be planning to overtake the evil that has plagued this planet for eons. We wouldn't see any evidence of the positive things good ETs are doing because its all going on behind the scenes. The evil ETs leave their bloody carcases around after their finished draining the life out of good people(metaphorically speaking). I'm sure the good ones are doing all they can to keep the balance but, you are right, I'm sure evil is in control.

So, don't give up, its people like you and me, and everyone that is thinking positive that will eventually flip this paradigm on its head.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I have to say that I really hope that benevolent Aliens are ready to help us against the non-benevolent Aliens, but they (the good aliens) didn't intervene in the 2 world wars, so they don't apparently act impulsively.

But no matter what happens, even if that includes nothing, I will always cheer for the good guys, alien or otherwise.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
i no doubt believe in "aliens" (as we refer to them). i strongly doubt that the ones in "contact" w earth are good. call it intuition or just a one sided view, however, it IS THE point of view i have.

regardless of whether there is a good being/s out there or not (and i do tend toward believing in a creator that is benevolent), i still feel that should we rely on the good of others (be it aliens, gods, other humans, etc) to overcome the evil in this world, we are missing the point.

let's say there is NO hope and all this was an experiment that went EXTREMELY wrong or maybe there is nothing but this life we live and it is over....... this one thing can not be denied ~ we do have the power w/ in ourselves for good to overcome evil in our personal lives and in that, we are left w/ no excuse to sit around and wait to be rescued so that good can overcome evil. good can triumph over evil every day in your own personal life and only you are responsible for that....... no matter what else exists out there.

but i do see where you are coming from and certainly a contemplation worthy of discussion.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
You don't see that all creatures are our brothers and sisters? No matter where or what they came from, they too could not exist without light/dark. We all were created equal. As simple as that sounds, that is why everything exists, because it was actually simple, yet complex.

Much like binary code.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
my 2 cents

Due to some of the physical restraints placed on the universe, I am not certain that these UFOs are ets. I am thinking more and more about them being timetraveling evolved humans from the future. It plays out like in the time machine story where we are the eloi, and they are the morlocks. Or for those who are not familiar with the story, we are a terrestrial past-steak for hungry people to eat.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It's so strange that I can't talk about this general topic with my family, in my workplace staffroom, or with the people that live next door.

It's the biggest question other than what happens when we die, but it's either a joke or a non-issue for most people.

With some luck, I might have a decade or 2 left, but will I ever be able to talk about these other-than-us entities before I'm gone?

Is all this stuff all just an illusion? By the way, I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
You don't see that all creatures are our brothers and sisters? No matter where or what they came from, they too could not exist without light/dark. We all were created equal. As simple as that sounds, that is why everything exists, because it was actually simple, yet complex.

Much like binary code.

Exactly right. Any time you find yourself thinking 'Are aliens malevolent or benevolent?', think to yourself 'Are humans malevolent or benevolent?'. The answer of course is 'both'. The same applies to any race of aliens. To assume an entire race is either malevolent or benevolent is a massive assumption. Just assume that whatever aliens are coming here, they are both good and bad.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
There is too much evidence that aliens do visit us, maybe walk among us. They do appear rather sickly, but that does not make them harmless. From a Biblical reference, people of old said that Rahab was putrified
by God and the dragon wounded. The NT says that Satan is the prince of the powers of the air. I think that includes flight! Since I saw the Holy city of God as a young 12 year old, I do not fear aliens, but have thought that they may be paying a price for having rebelled against the creator, and earth is their last hope. Nibiru could be their lost home(Rahab) from which they went to the Hale crator on Mars and hopped from the moon, where an ancient base was discovered if you have not heard. Additionally, ALA was part of the name from Babylon for the moon God, and Marduk was said to have come to Tyre from heaven whereas The OT talks about Satan as the prince of Tyre. There is much UFO activity there and around Israel too. So I expect to see an Invasion when they are no longer restrained by whatever is stopping them so far, (the good aliens/angels?) The God of fortresses he was known as, and Daniel's man of dark sentences worships the God of Fortresses, who is called an alien God. The UN sponsering of Lord Maitreya will soon become more known, and he claims to be Lord over all Angels, so this could get really wild pretty soon.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
While I am troubled that apparently positively positive ETs are making way less noise than the ruthless ETs, I also feel that unconditional love is the most powerful force in the physical and non-physical realms of the universe. I hope I'm not wrong.

But I'd like the positive ETs to be more active. I want to know that they are ready to play a big role, when the manure hits the fan, or I mean if the manure hits the fan.

top topics

join