It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[11:11]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

When I say herbicide, I'm not talking about Crop-B-Gone or some other marketed plant-killer, but anything with the capacity to kill or damage plants. It could just be a metric buttload of salt, or some other chemical. Depending on the amount put down, and how it was put down, you could easily get a pattern like this that stays behind for a while. If it was put down immediately before the crops were bent over, it would remain undetected, and covered from being rained on.

So far nothing about the crop circle seems impossible, or even difficult, for people to fake.

Salt is water soluble, it would drain away straight away, plus wouldnt the investigators have picked up these so called chemicals during their analysis? Most chemicals can be picked up in the ppm and to have left the very large images seen Id guess where dealing with more like KG of the stuff not parts per million.

Plus wouldnt people be seen carting sacks and sacks of salt ? The area of these crop circles is quite large remember and youd need a lot of these chemicals (tons Id guess) to burn those images into the ground.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I mean an answer that isn't purely here-say and a link that isn't to wikipedia and to some actual research done by actual researchers who are on the ground at the sites....got any information like that? Or how about more then just here-say with the lack of physical evidence to back up your claim(as opposed to the anomalous growth image I've supplied at least)? Please re-post your explanation of the ghost circles because you once again would be solving something people who I would wager are much more versed on the subject then you have been able to come up with without any physical evidence...again. Unless you have the soil samples from the location to prove that...?

I have to admit at this time I'm not very impressed by your "evidence"...

And please, if these things are so "easy" to replicate, please by all means replicate one for us. Or better yet, give "Doug & Dave" a call and see if they can reproduce them in the a lotted time while demonstrating the above growth anomalies and NOT breaking the stems. It hasn't happened for a reason...because they can't.

Sorry dude, once again your ignorance is showing

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by Mr Green

I have to disagree with you. The universe is perfectly logical
Nothing is illogical - even illogical responses are, by their very definition, logical in causation, even if their contents are not logical in sense.

Logical you say. Whats logical about it...not much. If its so logical please share with us its logical creation. Please share the logic of dark matter and black holes. If black holes are SO logical how come they defy physics? Whats logical about humans constantly seeking their creator when logic says there is no creator. No the Universe is far from logic. Those that say its only based on science and logic are wrong, and thats saying something coming from a scientist myself! I refuse to accept all I see has to fit into a theory or a thesis. That if it doesnt fit accepted truth it cant be. Science and logic are only as good as their last discovery, it has many things left to find.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
KK and K2 are variations of 11.11. I see 11.11 or 1.10 everyday. This has been happening for about 4-5 years now.

I suggest that you listen to Jake Kotze's free interview on Red Ice creations website he talks about 11.11 and synchronicity in accordance with the 911 star gate ritual.

Very interesting stuff

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have been talking about 11:11 here before..i wanna know whats happen when i always see 11:11...coz I always look at the time at 11:11 and I prayed for something or talk to the spirit.....

Nothing strange, nothing happen to me so far..

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by roisu
I have been talking about 11:11 here before..i wanna know whats happen when i always see 11:11...coz I always look at the time at 11:11 and I prayed for something or talk to the spirit.....

Nothing strange, nothing happen to me so far..

Nothing will ever speak to you I dont think. Its a promt to tell you to look at your life maybe, look at the choices your making at this moment in time. I think its just a pointer to change and awarness. Like today I switched my computer on and it was 11:11 in the UK. Exactly 11:11 as I pressed the on button..what does this mean? I have no idea. I didnt plan on pressing the switch exactly at 11:11 but it happenned, just as this number seems to turn up in other situations. But I think it highly unlikely a spirit will actually tell you the way, you could possibly ask your spirit guides to give you answers but thats a whole different area, one Im not too familiar with. I cant work out if its just MY voice Im hearing when I ask questions of guides, I think its a very difficult skill to learn.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
How weird is that lol I pulled up this thread looked down at my computer and the time was exactly 11:11 here in Australia.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Woke up one morning and I've never been the same - coincidentally this 11:11 thing started happening so much that I eventually looked it up on the web - needless to say it felt more like I was remembering than reading for the first time. Now everything I learn feels like a rememberance rather than the aquisition of "new" knowledge.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

It's synchronizing the soldiers of the new world - It's getting us in synch with each other. Simply put, it's purpose is the meshing together of like-minded people so we can move towards global consciousness as a species. Words and symbols only have power because we give it to them, similarly this 11:11 is garnering heaps of power and attention by people all around the world for a really good purpose. Take a look at Sri Bhagavan and his Oneness movement.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hi Folks,

You know it's funny, for years I've searched for other people experiencing this and I've also searched for people who see Palindromes everywhere. Mostly I've noticed Palindromes on the clock and in number sequences like car license plates, phone numbers, and even words or sentences. An example of a Palindrome is 12321, 1221, ROTOR, RACECAR, RADAR etc.

Since the age of 14/15 I've been seeing these. And this has been happening for the last 20 odd years for me. It has puzzled and at times frustrated me, because when I tell someone they just think I'm being weird or loony. Or it’s that usual excuse, “the brain always sees patterns in things.” Maybe it's true and someone here could elaborate.

These days I still see them but, because I hadn’t found anyone who experiences the same thing I've become more blah and tend to brush it off. That is until I stumbled across this forum. The irony is I was listening to John Lear and Richard Hoagland duke it out (in a friendly way of course) on their opinions on structures on the moon (YouTube - Moon Secrets Revealed... www.youtube.com...). They were on the Coast to Coast radio show with George Noory. Anyway, one of them mentioned photos on the abovetopsecret.com forums so I went for a look. Interesting reading I must say. And to my surprise, 11:11 caught my eye and here I am.

I think I will endeavour to try more meditation. Perhaps I will see you on the flip side as the case may be.

I don't know if these numeric pattern phenomena are a message, awakening or whatever, but I have had similar experiences to those described in previous posts.

I too have had difficulty with meditation. For me it's the constant noise I hear that's like being in a crowded street or hall with constant chatter and noisy machinery.

I also hear and see conversations or activities when I shut my eyes. As a young teenager I would watch these events with interest and freak out with some of the imagery, often at bed time. Perhaps the result of a tired or over-active imagination. Whatever the cause, it continues to this day.

There are many more events in my life that I could share that have lead me to this forum, like the time I tried astro travel or how I seem to be lead to a particular book in a particular book store in a particular town. Unfortunately I just don't have the time right now to go over them and you probably became bored early on in the piece anyway. If people are interested, perhaps I will expand on things.

ZN NZ

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
It's just a number on a digital clock.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I personally believe 11:11 means something or nothing.... the nothing would be nothing but the something... I personally believe is 2 doorways... there's the doorway of choice, you hit a crossroads, only 2 ways, is it a small choice or a big one? only from a future glance can you know.

There's thousands if not millions of chances we have in our lives to change for the better or worse, left or right, the broad road or the narrow doorway, it's up to you.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

I personally believe 11:11 means something or nothing.... the nothing would be nothing but the something... I personally believe is 2 doorways... there's the doorway of choice, you hit a crossroads, only 2 ways, is it a small choice or a big one? only from a future glance can you know.

There's thousands if not millions of chances we have in our lives to change for the better or worse, left or right, the broad road or the narrow doorway, it's up to you.

What makes you think it means anything beyond some numbers on a digital clock that have been given value through confirmation bias? How come you don't notice 11:11 on a clock with dials?

[edit on 5-2-2009 by atlscribe]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Is it chance that the whole of the UK s political system is altered so radically on the 11th MAY (a)?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
This happened to me months ago and happens everyday. 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 2:22, 10:10, 11:11, 12:12. I have seen them all at least once and experienced a pulsing in my ears every once in a while.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I have started - in the past few months - noticing 12:12 after a long period of seeing the 11:11.
I feel that I randomly notice it at a juncture or crossroads in my 'day', when something of has just occurred.

Seeing 12:12 gives me a positive resonance at that juncture.

I can't explain any more.

By the way, good to see you again Mr. Green!

Much love...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
At night time a week ago i was on my pc looked away for a second to see what time it was and it said 11:11 straight on i thought nothing off it for a second i do read here on ATS for a while a year maybe but never posted or registered , it was my cell phone watch i dont see or hear 11:11

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I've been experiencing this 11:11 thing often for the past 2 or 3 years. However, I don't necessarily think my "sightings" are of a benevolent nature. Seems like every time I see 11:11, I'm usually in a negative state of mind. Like, for instance, when I'm really depressed or thinking bad thoughts. When I feel good about myself or whatever positive situation or frame of mind I'm in, the whole 11:11 is non existent. As for myself, I think 11:11 = bad...or something external is feeding off my negativity. I try to pray and meditate on why I experience 11:11 but I can never get a clear answer. It's almost frustrating too. Cuz if I think about it too much, it'll just drive me crazy. So I ignore my 11:11 experiences now. And I try...although sometimes it's difficult...to keep a positive attitude so I don't have to see 11:11 all the time.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I believe it is connected with the 2012 mayan end date because if you look it up you will find that the exact date is:

21st December 2012, 11:11am GMT

quite a coincidence eh?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper[/

The 11:11's and I call them the ones always give me an uneasy/anxious feeling. When I see it on a digital clock, for example in my car, I change the minute. I don't like seeing it. I understand people see it as a positive sign but I don't. The last two months I was seeing it so much I was saying to myself, "This is ridiculous," and getting a bit irritated. My uncle died and then two weeks later my aunt died (both my mom's sibs). I wasn't particulary close to them and probably the numbers had nothing to do with impending death. I really like hearing that it means an awakening/signal for people to watch, look, hear. I always thought it would be the time of my death. Perhaps I need to change my perspective; I don't know. I will also say that very recently, in the last two months or so I've been feeling what I call dizzy, off balance, off kilter; need to lay down to get my equillibrium back. I feel fine for a while and then it'll happen again and I have a feeling of "something" being off again. It's very much a physical feeling that can really interfere in my life. I had no idea so many other people felt this was, too. I always thought I was strange and cannot even tell my husband about it anymore as he gets "sick of my bad feelings." I'm hoping for a wonderful, happy and positive new year. Best wishes to all.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join