It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beginning, End and Consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I have been thinking alot about the following questions lately:

1. Where did we come from?
2. Where happens at death?

The Conservation of energy states that matter cannot be created or destroyed. I have read several souces that say that matter and information are the same thing.

With that being said, does that mean we have always existed and will continue to exist until the end of time? It wont be in our current form but the Conservation of energy clearly says that we cannot be destroyed.

At the creation of the universe, does that mean all information regarding the end also existed?

If our consciousness cannot be destroyed, what form does it take on when we die? If information cannot be destroyed, that information has to go somewhere right?

If all information is regarding the beginning and the end is already in existence, what would it take to unlock that information? Do some people already have an ability to tap into that information?(Psychics)

Im curious why scientist with all their labs and expertise have yet to be able to replicate the process of abiogensis.

I not good at putting my thoughts into words so I hope this makes a little sense. I have a couple of other thoughts on the subject but would like to get a few responses before I attempt to go any farther.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hmmm I DO believe in a human soul. I think our life force is the energy of the soul that survives and moves into another dimension at death. Human consciousness is much more than chemical reactions and instincts. There are universal truths we can perceive and uniformity in nature that speak to a creator.

But I don think the law of conservation of energy applies to information. Information can be destroyed and lost. And without someone to read it.... it's what? I don't know? A book with no reader is still a book but - so what? ere

new topics

join