It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ProCam - Steve Wood: 'Planet X is real'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Saw this today on Project Camelot's site, regarding Planet X/Niburu:

www.youtube.com...

I saw it as a bunch of simple statements. Who knows if they are true or not.

What do you all think?

BOC

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The whole Planet X thing is some scary stuff...
I am kinda sceptical but it still worries me. I've been wrong before.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Akezzon]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yes, I'm a bit skeptical towards it as well and I'm into off topic conversations. It's just hard to come up with an explanation for reasons why all the planets in our solar system are increasing in temperature, including Earth. And articles coming out where scientists located a large body outside of Pluto. I'd be GOD if I knew the reason behind global warming, but I'm damn sure it did not start because of humans. We're not helping the situation, but we did not ignite the fire. Something else is behind that phenomenon. Could it be planet X, who knows. Another thing too, why did George Bush buy 98,000 acres of land in South America?? Other high level authorities from around the world have done so too. Are they moving away from areas that could be damaged the most in case of a global catastrophe? Just some things to think about.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I had heard that the PlanetX theory involving the skewed orbit was debunked mathematically. That whatever the PlanetX this is, it's orbit lies way beyond Neptune along with all the other plutoids.

At some point there must be some observable planet X movement data available. Where is it?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

if you're refering to the calculation which states that the supposed nibiru would orbit at 47 light years per second then you're half right.

that calculation stems from information given by zacharia sitchin, and we all know any concerning planet X from him should be taken with a grain of salt.

yes his calculation were correct (given a few corrections from the public), but based on faulty variables if you as me.

it proves zacharia sitchens orbit prediction wrong, not nibiru.

Bigmoose

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
just copying my posts from my thread about this. should have known including 'planet x' in the title would have got my thread more attention..

post 1:
One month ago a youtube user by the name 'CERNand2012' released a series of two videos. One of which was allegedly a picture of a telescope built by CERN to observe obscure solar activity. The second video was also allegedly a transcript between CERN and NASA. The first video was 'debunked' within 2 weeks by a youtube user by the name 'ProjectStorm' who provided evidence that the telescope was actually a picture of the 'Hale Telescope'.

Within an hour of ProjectStorms video being released, an account under the name 'CathersNew' was subsequently released. Within 4 hour this account uploaded well over 200 videos, none of which had any relation to each other. Among those was ProjectStorms debunk video. It is speculated that this was a 'fake' account, and was a joint effort when the amount of video's uploaded is considered.

Soon after, CERNand2012 dismissed his previous videos and like many before him, he dissapeared.

That is until yesterday, when he resurfaced. This time with a much different story. His new account 'StevenWoodCern' claims that following his released he was dismised from CERN. He also claims that he is now 'on the run'.

I feel I should add at this point he released a genuine name as well as a genuine picture of himself.

What are the right questions to ask, to confirm this?

Bigmoose

post 2:
Hey,

I personally don't have contact with him no. Although I feel I should mention YOWUSA.com claim to have done, and also claim that their phone calls were being tapped. This was part of the reason YOWUSA also ceased any further disclosure reports about a month ago (before this video was released).

I cant find any of CERNand2012's original videos on the net, but I know someone who might have downloaded them, and will try and re-upload them within a few days.

I checked consult.cern.ch... which is a directory of all CURRENT CERN employees across the globe. There are no records of a steve or Steven Woods working at their currently. When I asked a CERN receptionist directly over the phone whether or not they could tell me anything about Steven Woods they claimed that they weren't allowed to release any information publically about their employees. Which I find funny, as I have just shown how you can find a CERN employees phone number.

Nether the less, this is a classic case of to many questions and not enough answers.

Hypothetically, if everything he claimed was true then he is doing exactly the right thing. If you are 'on the run' from 'the man' it's best to get your name out there. Let yourself start the story, so the story doesn't take control over you.

Further down the rabbit hole we go..

Bigmoose

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Thank you for the information.

I suspected it was the Zitchin data that was erroneous. Archaeologically derived from translations he made himself (and he claims to be the only person capable of interpreting Sumerian text, no?)

As a linguist myself, I was always keen to see an example of his translations, but I must confess I haven't chased it down vigorously. I am interested, and somewhat anxious, about the whole prospect really. I would rather not be visited by this 'winged' planet if it means the end of what little we have that passes for peace and beauty on earth.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BoardsOfCanada

according to titor (who may be real or hoax himself) the world gets

"a bit cooler" - after a nuclear war. So, the bush family may be

counting on nuke war (see iran headlines today...!), bought the farm

in 'warm' SA, etc. After all, Titor lives in FL in 2036. After a pole

shift and nuke war, maybe the tropics stay warm. But i would

stay away from the coasts anyways....

But, there you have a plausible explanation?

Many, many things converging in time now: looming economic collapse,

Beijing olympic drama, ongoing war, oil crises, CERN's LHC, Mars discoveries, and

increased 'ufo' activity...connect the dots....

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I don't want confirmation of Nibiru either. There are posts though

on yowusa.com where southern telescope informants are 'leaking pics'...

Sitchen actually does a reasonable job of cuneiform translation,

I have compared much of his enuma elish with stephanie dailey's

oxford translations, and the 'jumps' he makes are v. reasonable.

there are many blanks still, or words left literally untranslated due

to our lack of knowledge (some are of course broken, real gaps in clay)

If we see a red comet in the sky soon, we'll know. Just don't

wait too long after seeing it to get out of dodge.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Personally, I think it's important that we recognise someone's name is being published publically here. That makes him easily verifiable, and as I've said there was/is indeed a steve woods in switz within driving distance of the CERN centre there.

To put this in another perspective. Did anyone see the 'planet x' disclosure on youtube also about a month ago? it reached about 200 views before the account was closed down. Interestingly the pictures were not only sourced to the [infamous] south pole telescope, but he also cited one of the people who worked there as the actual source. He actually gave a name.

What I think is nice, is that if you look closely and rummage enough there are 2 or 3 planet x disclosures that are very easily verifiable. The ones you should take notice of are the ones that are on places like youtube, that mention a particular person and are taken off within a few hours.

Let's wait and see what happens..

Bigmoose

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BoardsOfCanada

Why did George Bush buy 98,000 acres in South America?

Hopefully he purchased the land for the value of the carbon credits. He probably paid less than $200 per acre and can sell credits for around $7 per acre (right now) I believe. He's generating $686k annually at that rate - on a 20M purchase, but I believe by 2015, carbo credits will be paying up to $140 per acre. Not a bad investment in the long run. It's not THE solution, but at least it may prevent that 98,000 acres from being burned and unsuccessfully farmed.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Planet X is real. It is inbound. Get up over 1500 Meters and stockpile water or water purifying tablets. The debate is still raging as to which hemisphere will be safer, South America and Australia or Europe... Funny, when we need science they shut the hell up and tell us 'High Brazil is not sinking' and tell us to go back to sleep. Science has failed humanity, and is merely a myopic whore for the wealthy corporations of the world.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If Planet X is real, it's not going to be here in 2012 or even close to this date. The speeds in which it would have to travel to be here in such a time are way off the charts. In fact, I'd be surprised if it could be here within the next 50 years. As the distance and orbit claimed would mean that it would have a slower speed than all of the planets, rather than a faster speed.

If you look at the speed of the planets you will find that their speeds are faster the closer you get to the sun, and slower the farther out you get. And this is true of all the known planets. Mercury and Venus are faster than the earth, which is faster than mars, which is faster than Jupiter and so on.

The whole CERN thing is laughable at best. What does particle physics research have to do with astronomy? As if they are going to have knowledge of this? They do try to find out how the universe works, but it's in the study of individual particles, accelerators and of course the well known LHC.

Is Planet X real? I don't know. But I know all the stuff that has been talked about is illogical and doesn't make sense.

I'd be more inclined to believe it's a wormhole or something like that which opens up than the junk these people keep talking about. Personally I believe it's just a bunch of disinformation to make people looking for truth look silly.

top topics

join