It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t ever let them slip through your fingers people!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I’m talking about opportunities!! They are out there!!! My goodness you have no Idea of the stupidity that I did last semester in college, she, this beautiful Hispanic female that I saw every day which I regret so badly not having the courage of just…simply talking to her. I could only hope that I see her this Fall Semester… she was always alone too!!! And looking around…ugh anyway the point of this thread is simply to remind you (US) that we should never let people that we have an eye for ( or simply taking the time of getting to know someone) pass by you, because you may never know, you just might not see them EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

Best regards,
Richie.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Yeah, I know what you mean. The cute ones usually get away -- either married with children. I feel your pain. Good luck finding her again, though.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It wasn't in the cards man. That said, forget the cards and make up your own damn mind, like the Oracle says. lol

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
It wasn't in the cards man. That said, forget the cards and make up your own damn mind, like the Oracle says. lol

The oracle can go to hell lol! I will see her again and talk to her once more!! and if I do I'll post an update sometime in the near future!!!

top topics

join