It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The War Against The NWO Already Lost?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
NWO will fall from its own arm, once the handful of crazy power blinded old men get to the top of their pyramid they will fight eachother for the top from their union will rise division and from divison chaos and from their chaos our salvation... that is if they dont nuke the whole planet before its all set and done... and who says other countries arent playing the game along just waiting for the perfect opportunity to take them down once and for all... nyways i always dreamed of a crazy ass spartan style last stand... Dare you old men to try to chip me...dare u.... history books will mention my name in 100 years if u do...

[edit on 20-6-2008 by _R4t_]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

This current world seems to be two antagonistic worlds occupying the same space simultaneously; sort of like a reflection and the reflected trying to be in the same place. That's the reason for the never ending debates and conflicts. The world two thousand years ago was very much similar. The plan was to separate out those two worlds. The person you may call Jesus accomplished this through his death on the cross. He and everything that's his returned to the real world, while the other world returned to their proper place in the mirror.

Since then, the reflection has managed once again to seep into the real world. It almost destroyed the real world back in the early 70s, but they didn't catch me, so the war continued. I was an infant, they got my father, but me and my mom escaped.

Anyway, I just recently entered the battle field so I am about to go ahead and wrap this up in October.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

And who was it that stepped forward to make sure that the plan was to go "As Planned"? This soul was closest to Jesus at that time and as they are now. This soul was the only one to step forward when asked to do this, to make the ultimate sacrifice.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

And who was it that stepped forward to make sure that the plan was to go "As Planned"? This soul was closest to Jesus at that time and as they are now.

I am not sure I understand what you are asking. But, the person who the enemy tried to use to capture me is my wife. When the enemy launched what they thought would be their coup de gras in November 2005, they used my wife against me. The only way for the spirit of the serpent to attack the man is through the woman.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Oh come now Michael, you were there when the plan was made and passed on to those who would be in it. That one soul Jesus knew who would not let him down at that time.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The NWO can still happend and this will go all the way to the bitter end.

Ouer leaders still have the power to do a lot of harm with out ouer premission. All the tools are there. Bought and paid for by us. And the nations that is in power the US and England , has its pepole by the balls. What the US leaders say goes and the patriotes(the pepole) sing in joy and falow blind. Thats not a joke but a fact. And fact nr 2 is that: If you dont do what youre leaders demand. you will go to jail or die for treason against youre leaders and nation laws. Even if you dident vote for them.

Just see what happends to the soldiers that dont whan to go to Irak and fight a big lie for their president.

So i dont think we can stop the NWO for happening. With out putting up a fight. That means going to war. And for the Americans it probebely would meen a sival war. Bacuse the US is the cradel of the whole disaster plan.

But the NWO wouldent work in the end anny way , because you cant force annyone to be a slave. Not even with a gunn. Pepole will fight untill the end for their freedom and human rights. The leaders of the NWO will never get the controll that they dream about. They will own the money but not the pepole. And you dont have much value if you dont have the sympathy from the pepole.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I don't really understand the question. I guess you got me. Nevertheless, the war against the NWO is not lost, but won. And even though the whole world appears to the falling apart, I assure you its just the bad guys' world that is falling apart.

I guess I should bone up on my scripture; that way I'll know as much about God's plan as you do. Sorry I couldn't pass your test, FiatLux. It was fun to try though.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
No problem, would you like to know anyways?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Of course.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

It` not in the written in the scripture. It was left out because they who wrote the scripture, felt that what this person did could be used to hold over everyones heads, to point to this soul and say, see what happens when you betray someone. Yes, it was Judas or Jude if you will. That soul, who made the ultimate sacrifice of betraying the Master. the one that Jesus loved so dear, and still does. To make sure the plan, of showing the return path to the Father, went as it should.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
bruxfain.

You say some ineresting things and put it in a new way of thinking. I actualy agree with what you say in this mather. NWO is meaningless and wount happend. Its not realistic in anny way.

An other thing that cought my tention is what is going to happend on october the 13 2008. Thats new!! can you tell us more about youre thoughts please i would love to hear about it.

And Ps. The first thing that corsed my minde was jusdas as well. But dident god already have the plan witten by profits before jesus was even born ? Jesus just told us what is going to happend ,and why. I just wonder !

[edit on 20-6-2008 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
From what I've learned in my short live (as I am only 21 years old) there are a lot of "fishy" things going on in our world. The NWO is just the top of the iceberg in my opinion but for me, it wouldn't make sense if just simple "human schemes" made up for this whole grand plot.
It is already clear to many that almost every so-called piece of "information" about the make-up of our world we get on our plates is completely coloured and might even be total nonsense; "they" want us to believe what "they" want us to believe. Whoever "they" are is never proven but the existence of a power that tries to manipulate human conscience is very, VERY obvious in my opinion. Especially in THIS decade.
This can also be pointed out in a simple question to yourself: Why do we see only hatred and terror in our media while probably 99% of the real situations you and people around you have EVER experienced will not involve any signs of this "terror" and "hatred" (except maybe for some obvious encounters with dangerous hate-groups of people which have no social-ethics whatsoever i.e. Nazi-skinheads, Aggressive youths...). Terror and hate is enlarged, spread and maybe even CREATED by today's mass media by the simple means of only showing you terror, hate and all the things related with it. This (naturally) makes people angry and themselves more susceptible to any form of "hatred". Simple.

I think the NWO plan is not something new, and I think that it has been around for at least 200 years, and might be even a hell of a lot older. If you look at the fact that most of today's world leaders are from families which can be traced back to long bloodlines of power mongers in earlier centuries. This is for me, a very strange but sincere coïncidence; as if it was all planned to happen like this for a LONG time.
Now, to really get to my point; I don't think humanity had ANY reasons to think about something called World Government 200 or more years ago because the thought of complete control over a planet was SO far-fetched at that point in history that it would not make any sense. Still history indicates that there were in those days people who were already "thinking" about something like that.
For me this almost indicates that the "people" behind this plan (It's modern phase called the NWO) were or are more than human. I'm not a UFO enthusiast (although interest is naturally there) but I really can't imagine a plan on this scale being worked out in advance in a century where this type of plan was not even as far as common human thinking could comprehend.
Conclusion is that I really think that our world is governed by puppets who are in fact under control by an "evil" or at least power-hungry "energy" which did not originate on this planet, or at least something else which we have been kept in the dark about.

Nothing far-fetched for my brain as I've seen many more things which amazed me a LOT more than this theory; for example 2 very large well-built towers collapsing on TV by planes that (for god's sake!) flew into the TOP SECTION... I know enough physics to be sure I just saw something impossible... but, impossible is nothing
Just my views...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
All,

I'm afriad that you are all abosulutely bonkers. There is no such thing as a New World Order. It is merely a myth pedalled by conspirators and madmen alike.

I myself am a freemason, a member of the organisation purported, by some, to be the driving force behind this one world government ideology. And I can categorically say it's a load of bull. If anyone would like to challenge me on this, feel free...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Progmusician. Not bad

A lot of what you say seem to be supprted by ouer history. As far as i know the first man that hungerd for world domination after the flood was Nimrod. But the only thing we know about Nimrod as a fact , is whats told in the stories and in the Bibel. And som might think it was hes mom and wife that realy was the true ruler in that time. Who knows.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Progmusician

Do you feel that time has any reference in the afterlife? I ask, because I see that you us it to explain our growth in technology over a given period, or a point of reference.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
One thing is for sure. If you can't live in Freedom, then there is no reason to live at all.

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

I was reading the posts on this thread when I read yours. I had to stop and post. I agree with everything you said.

I get sick to my stomach sometimes thinking about this world and how I am hopeless to do much of anything.

You said everything perfectly!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I did say my wife. My thinking process is from the spirit. From my point of view Judas is Eve and the current person who already betrayed me was my wife. The person closest to me. The soul taken from my side. She was only doing as instructed. This is her role. Its always that way.

That must be why Jesus was unmarried, his true love appeared in his time as a man. I remember after the 10 days of battle I participated in back in April 2006, shortly afterward the Gospel of Judas made a comeback in the press.

That's also how I know that Bush, Judas, had to play a difficult position in this war and don't criticize him because even the betrayer is necessary in God's design for winning the war.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You shure did. I dident think of that at first,but after thinking back you did.

And i agree to the rest as well. I belive every word of it.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Sorry bruxfain, I saw through your story the first time. Once is enough, thanks.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join