It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The War Against The NWO Already Lost?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It is. Sort of. The gears are turning for certain.

In terms of the end, its definitely far too late. The recent "quiet" on the scene was a planned breather. Recent BB meetings related to easing the pressure before the next stage while keeping some constants going... Basically let the public decide the next move. First 2 weeks in July are going to be the ugliest in nearly 10 years if not in history if my personal observations mean anything.

Make sure your local security / law enforcement are doing their job and report the things that make you uneasy. The reason it seems nothing gets done is because people aren't vigilant assuming they'll get a responce of deaf ears etc. Local concerns still have a little heart with local forces. There's a lot of weird activity in some facets and less interest in sustaining the union then ever.

BE VIGILANT now more than ever in your life!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hate to break it to you, but Saddam Hussein was already ousted, caught, tried, hung, and buried. If you're really ambitious you can watch him drop from the gallows on YouTube, and there's also a video of the executioners wheeling his dead, rotting corpse around on a gurney.

I'm not sure what that does for your point, since I'm way too tired to read through this whole thread right now, but I saw a lot of present-tense references to a dead guy being thrown around and I thought I'd set that one straight.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I now work in the "South" (southern united states) and I have meet dozens of people who I work with that are now my friends. We often talk about the NWO and other related issues. Now see im from LosAngeles and almost noone has even heard of the nwo I used to think that the war has already been lost by all the sheep that live in L.A., and I somehow thought that that was how the rest of the country feels. But I was wrong, To my statistics I would say about 90% of all Southerners that I talk to about these issues say that they will fight the government to the death, I have never seen more patriots in my life then in the south.If you own guns and are proud in LosAngeles you are a whack job, If you dont own guns in the south then you are a whack job. That is the difference that I see. So what im trying to say is that there are more patriots and like minded people in our country than we think, or at least what I thought. So when the time for words pass and the time for bloodshed comes, I do believe there will be a great numbers of rebels.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hope is not lost as long as there remain in the system more who are opposed to it's establishment than are unaware or unwilling to oppose it.
Most Americans I believe love freedom, and although we may not always be the brightest in it's preservation, we are the most loyal to freedom the world has known.

Oklahoma is showing us the way. If one state demands it's soverignty, than all may.

If that were to happen, the only choices of an NWO would be an open move to tyranny, which would yield the worst possible outcome for the NWO. For it would be in the open, unmasked. And only in victory could it replace the mask over a period of generations. Or to fall back into obscurity and try to hatch a new plan as its hard labors are undone by a more aware America.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
We went to Iraq because they wanted to stop buying oil with US dollars.

Since we went off the gold standard the entire world has bought their oil with US dollars. There is associative value, X dollars, X gallons.
Disassociate the oil from the US dollar and you have a hand full of paper.

Now you know. Iran is doing the same thing, trying to dump the dollar.
China is too.

See a pattern?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Why do you all feel that the NWO is a bad thing? Do you fear change?

Eventually this planet will have to fall under a single governing body anyway, it is only a matter of time. As we develop faster means of travel the oceans that seperate us will have less and less meaning.

Space exploration may lead to extra terrestrial contact. If that is the case, we will need to be one people, one government, and one planet in order to interact with other worlds properly.

Bring on the NWO. I don't understand you people.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ludaChris

Well its not going to happend soon. Because there is one man that has he s eyes open already. And thats Ron P. He knows hove bad the system is working. But he is not the candidate the US pepole whants for president.

And i think the road to the kings chear is a dirty road, and you would have to play the dirty laing game to get there. Thats hove rthe system works.

It slike the story with the tree full of monkeys that whanted to sitt on top of the tree. When you start to climb up from the bottom, all you will see is a bunch of ass holes on the way up.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

I have never read anny thing like this before. You have a spesial way of seeing the selution. Its not bad at all

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain
reply to post by spy66

Yeah, I think Gilgamesh and Enkidu may have been very early in the history around the time of Nimrod, but reconciling Biblical stories, sacred literature and history is a tough, if not impossible job.

The person the Bible calls the serpent or Satan can appear in regional sacred literature as a Heroic king or queen and in history a minor ruler of little renown.

Adam in middle eastern sacred literature appears as a subordinate or sidekick, sometimes an advisor to the local ruler and may not appear at all in history, with Tamerlane and Charlemagne being notable exceptions.

But the current war follows the same framework. Consider the first judgement day: God, Adam, Eve and the Serpent. The second judgement day: Noah, Shem, Japheth and Ham. The third: Abraham, Sarah, Hagar and Eliezer of Damascus. Its a repeating pattern, the same participants with minor variations.

The thing I get from this is: Our world, Their world and a reflecting device. The point of the war is to send the enemy back into the reflection and break the mirror. The reflecting device is a mirror in our minds that makes us believe things that aren't real are real and through our own actions we make them real and they grow and live. When the mirror breaks, then you'll see what I know exists and what God intended.

Dont misunderstand, when I say ours and theirs. I don't mean differences in religions, or nations, or political philosophies. I mean something native to a different dimension of reality that has partially invaded this membrane. They obviously have human enablers and those people will end up financially and mentally shattered. With destroyed reputations and enstranged from their families and countries. They end up in the wilderness totally broken and possibly as fugitives from the law until they die.

That's why the answer to the question of the war against the NWO is: no we're not losing we're winning. If we we're losing you'd definitely know it. But the war is not over because two things must still take place before the mirror breaks. Most of their forces are already banished but they still have some operating assets in this dimension. I can tell when I watch the news. I think they heavily invested in the media and press. Other parts of their operation are collapsing in plain view, like banking and housing. And they are using what they have left to pretend like they still have a chance, like the attack on the US dollar and oil prices.

This is quite deep. But it realy makes sence
When i started to think abouit the NWO! the first thing that cought my minde is that its impossibel to do. And i dont think its a real plan anny more either , not at this time anny way. Not after seeing a story about David rockefeller. He looks like a beaten man.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I dont think it's too late. It seems taht some people are actually waking up.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

This is the best thought i have heard in a long time. I couldent agree more to it

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
to see all the replies this topic has give me a warm fuzzy inside... I guess thier is more people out thier that really care about this subject than I know....

but...

back to my question... has the nwo won...

with the amount of control (THEY) have... and the time (THEY) are willing to take... and the apathy/2min attention span (MOST) people...worries me to no end....

sorry I must go I will finish my thought's later

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinceinn
to see all the replies this topic has give me a warm fuzzy inside... I guess thier is more people out thier that really care about this subject than I know....

but...

back to my question... has the nwo won...

with the amount of control (THEY) have... and the time (THEY) are willing to take... and the apathy/2min attention span (MOST) people...worries me to no end....

sorry I must go I will finish my thought's later

To answer the question I need to know: In your opinion, what exactly is the NWO?

I've been answering the question based on my world view and for all I know what you consider the NWO may be what I believe to be good and right.

So, please clarify.

P.S. For someone, yes this war is already lost and beyond recovery. I just know that I am on the winning side.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
this is my my first post regarding this topic and i need some help regarding "special" circumstances that i "feel" i cant fully discuss but would like help regarding as to what is going on any help would be nice as i seemed to be confused on my "importance" in this matter

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
hello this is my first post but need help regarding "special" circumstances that have recently blessed and cursed my life something seems to be "pulsing" through my body that i don't completley understand i think that some people know what i mean but have questions about how important i actually am, any help would be royally appreciated

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The following appeared on this website the week of 24 October 2005. Can anyone interpret it?

"a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny."

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The following appeared on this website the week of 24 October 2005. Can anyone interpret it?

"a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny."

WoW he is like me. Missing end of sentences with pirods and commas to brake them up
He also uses a lot of angry words to make a point. You got to read between the lines to get this one
But its not going to be easy at al. Youre going to have to be abel to read he-s or her-s minde on this one.

But what is he or she trying to say!

He/she is talking about what he or she is feeling. And there is a lot of anger in this statment.

Brother going up against bother beacuse of hate and fear. He/she is talking about earth as a evil place with evil people. We always try to look back in the time to learn from ouer hate , fear and mistakes. But we never lrean anny-way. So we will ceep on living in fear and inflickt evil and tyranny upon people. Its human nature!! who is given free will.

Thats what i get out of this.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The rage and pain is that which we ourselves have created through the ages, from trying to seperate ourselves from that which created us. In our quest to explore, to learn from what free will has allowed us to do. With free will, we have created evil, and have given it a life of it`s own, and now wish to be rid of it. It now haunts us, that which we have given life to, it wants more, not wishing to go away. But we have created or built such a wall between ourselves and our maker, we now feel the pain of seperation from that which created us. That wall keeps us from understanding the truth of our connection to our creator, and understanding what it is that our creator wishes for us to learn. We can not be seperated from our maker, we would cease to exist as that light or spirit from the ONE. There is no living with out that connection, we must understand that. That wall is stopping us from knowing how to rid ourselves of that evil that we created.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by FiatLux]

[edit on 22-6-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
does anyone here have the ability to awaken other people like i do im confused in this and i think i might be vital in this effort

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join