It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI & Homeland Security Behind Martial Law Exercizes in Indianapolis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

FBI & Homeland Security Behind Martial Law Exercizes in Indianapolis

www.dailynewscaster.com

For over two weeks 2,300 Marines have been using the city of Indianapolis and its civilian population as a “simulated urban combat zone” under the direction of FBI and the Department of Homeland Security.

The exercises began on June 4th when Mayor Greg Ballard surrendered 26 sites around the city. The corporate press, Marine spokesmen, and officials with the city of Indianapolis have all been using the same talking points in an attempt to pacify local citizens and moderate any dissent.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-6-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
How much more of this crap is it going to take to wake up the last of the brainwashed sheeples from their slumber of what is happening here?

These "exercizes" are taking place all over the nation, and there's a total "pacification" campaign coinciding them by the "authorities" and entirely corrupted and corporatized main stream media.

"Nothing to see here sheeples, just move on".

We have learned from Major T. A. Smith, Chief Deputy of the Bartholomew County Sheriff’s Office that the Department of Homeland Security is also behind these operations. However when questioned no one from the Department of Homeland Security or the FBI would elaborate on their involvement, referring us back Lt. Patrick, Public Affairs Officer of the 26th MEU.

Compartmentalization and keeping people in the dark about training Marines in a police role seems to be a major objective of these exercises. This is evident in the stream of propaganda coming from civilian authorities and the controlled press these last few weeks.

www.dailynewscaster.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-6-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hey DD,the link isn't working.I get a "Page Load Error".

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Like I have said before there is no way that they can justify this.

Here in New Mexico they have very good sized town made just for this kind of training. I would get to watch because my dad would help train the soldiers in urban combat. I occasionally got to be a stand in for their training to.

The acting was very good you could definitley not tell the difference between the staged town and a real town.

If this story does not put up a red flag than I don't know what it would take for some people to realize what is happening to our nation.

new topics

top topics

join