It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally had to break down and register!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hello all.. i've read these forums for about 2 years and love it. Im finally joining just in case theres something i might have info on or just a different point of view! Im a pretty normal person who likes to question things, because if you dont, wtf is the point?!

I dont think reptillians or psycic vampires are collaborating with the NWO to eliminate the meal of dinner, BUT maybe they are... maybe they are..

Anyways, this place is great just to check up on 'real' news stories and see what people have to say about them or other news you just dont hear anywhere else. So, keep up the good work around here... talk to you later...

Calculon386
-Las Vegas, NV

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Greetings

2 years without posting? Wow, that must be a record! Glad you finally joined.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thank you, thank you... I stumbled across it looking for conspiracies and such. The info on the main page was okay... but i hit the jackpot when i clicked on forums a few days later!

One of my favorite posts is about the stickers on the back of roadsigns and such... i've freaked out more than a few while driving and then explaning to them what the purpose of the things are (or could be)...

It does feel good to finally break the seal and finally start posting!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Welcome Calculon386, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Two years!?! What are you scared of comitment? Welcome!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Calculon386, I'm glad to see you finally took the plunge.
Welcome!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Commitment? I did get married a few months ago.. that count for anything??

It was pretty wierd watching the board grow and grow and grow! A most excellent supplement to current events and such!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
welcome to ats Calculon386 i too was reading this board for around 2 years before i signed up cya around

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
welcome to ATS..

Jump right in!

im sure you will enjoy it here, look forward to seeing you around the board..

If you need any help feel free to u2u me,
always happy to help...

asala

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Asala your so helpful, where do you get all the time to help everybody

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I am helpful to. I will help you. I have not had the chance to help out new members though. I wish they would ask for my help

Calculon386 welcome to ATS, you will have a even more fun time positng.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
howdy! welcome to the boards. if you need help feel free to u2u me as well!
have fun!

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Its kinda wierd reading the board now that i can actually post along.. kinda like seeing your name on tv or something the first time! Oh well, thanks for the official welcoming..

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Welcome aboard and enjoy....remember everything is not a conspiracy, only the things not pointed out as conspiracies are still conspiracies.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Greetings from the inside.

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
2 years? and I thought I took a long time joining after just finding the discussion board site here sometime in the last few weeks. I must be more like Captain Kirk than I thought. Jump in and see what happens. Pardon the pun but I fell asleep with the sci-fi channel on the other night and woke up hearing "Kirk to Enterprise! Kirk to Enterprise!" I was barely awake in a lazy boy chair and Kirk was strapped down in a chair with a mind control device draining him similiar to my position.
Welcome aboard.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Get ready to be attacked by angry members..it seems to be a past time here..

enjoy of coarse

new topics

top topics

join