It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Know What This Base Is In Mongolia???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Found this on youtube today??/ ANyone know what this base is in Mongolia???If i have posted in the wrong forum im sorry, new to this.

www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I believe that is Ghengis Yeti's Snow Peas and Winter Squash Farm.

Could be almost anything. The round structures look like oil storage tanks.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
In my own google earth study, there is nothing around it really....pretty secluded.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It could be a nuclear plant by the looks of those silos. It could also be the Chinese energy base. It could be the Mongolian Anti-Corruption Agency. I guess in order to be for sure could you give the latitude and longitude of the base?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It does look like a nuclear plant of some sort, but the silos look like telescopes maybe as well... i like to know what the chinese have in store..

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hehehe - mystery solved. I started looking around this area in Google Earth (47°54'30.77"N 101°16'38.95"E), and started finding a whole lot more. But no roads, or signs of helicopter pads or anything. Found 10 or more... 10+ Secret UFO Bases? I doubt it.

So I start thinking - middle of nowhere, in Mongolia, no signs of civilization - what else could this be? Look at this picture, then check out the website link; you can figure out the rest.

Nomad tent, Mongolia

www.soundtransformations.btinternet.co.uk...

[edit on 21-6-2008 by FosterVS]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
sooo uhhh yeah assuming someone actually measured it they would see the most probable explanation is that they are indeed yurts.
the largest of which was somthing like 20 feet across.

but good looking out its allways fun to find new stuff on google. now someone want to explain to me what the long black line in china is?

HINT,...its not the great wall.
i just have to find it again!

join