It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting UFO IN GRAND CANYON

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I found this on youtube today... it appears to be a ufo out in the open in the Grand Canyon midday... at the end of the video it appears it could be a light on the other side of the canyon, or an orb? Would love some help with this one...
It shows up at about :37 seconds

Sorry had the wrong code at first

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-6-2008 by no one special]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
errm so why does the video say its in india? anyway this is a pure and simple hoax

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This says it is in India. Are you sure you posted the right video?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by altered_states

Why do you think it is a hoax? It looks pretty real to me...despite it saying it's from India

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sorry the first code was wrong..... thats a code for a different post

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The video (the India video that is) has been discussed previously on ATS. I believe the general consensus was that these are flares. The nearby military base is probably relevant.
Worth a search if anyone's interested, but it's a while back.

WG3

[edit on 19-6-2008 by waveguide3]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 420prajna
reply to post by altered_states

Why do you think it is a hoax?

what are you blind? around the so called orbs is heavily pixilated and is therefore been doctored to a certain degree

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Im not blind, but it does appear to be pixelation, I have also considered it is a hologram possibly...somebody with a light on the other side... I dont believe that these guys taping doctored... they do appear to be genuinely startled by this event... so i left to be up for discusion.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
But the object does not appear to be placed there after the video...it is extremely illuminated... and the camera sways alot with stuff in the bsackground also moving

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by no one special
Im not blind

i wasnt referring to you

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
erm...torch....or flashlight

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
pluss it's on youtube,pixilation could quite easily be compression. Also,how do you know that there aren't funny efects caused by the "ufo" By a gravitational/magnetic whatever it's got going on. I'm not saying this is the case,but you,I,we do not know.

Plus,he zooms in on it,you can hear them talking about a ufo. If anyone can translate what they're saying into english,that wouldbe a help.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I agree... the light doesnt say much. I have always believed Ufo to have interesting lighting characteristics do to magnets and antigravitational syastems. I believe they can cloak say why cant they pixelate light in a sense.... It is inyteresting.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
its some guy with a camera on the opther side videoing these guys, and the suns reflecting off his lens

well, looks to me like a reflection off a static object on the ground over the other side

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Looks fake to me. It looks like light being reflected off of something and they sounded more amused than surprised.

Set up.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I would say that is a reflection flaring from a vehicle windshield. There is access to the North Rim area by road, though not used near as much as the Sout Rim Overlook area.

I have often seen just this type of flaring from a windshield, especially in the western US, where clear air makes the flare seem to have "body" due to lack of dispersion.

Sorry, just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If this is a reflection, how do you explain the shapes, two different shades of color, white and orange, dark line running through it, I'm not saying its not, i don't know and discussion is what im after, but it seems to have a shape, there does seem to be a static spot, maybe..... but interesting none the less.

Mod Edit to remove entire sentences in all caps:

Cap words are considered yelling, please avoid them, except here and there if absolutely needed.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by NGC2736]

new topics

top topics

join