It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critics Demand Resignation of U.N. Official Who Wants Probe of 9/11 'Inside Job' Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Critics Demand Resignation of U.N. Official Who Wants Probe of 9/11 'Inside Job' Theories

www.foxnews.com

Critics are calling for the resignation of a U.N. official who publicly supports investigating theories that the Sept. 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were an "inside job."

Richard Falk, the special rapporteur on human rights in the Palestinian territories, investigates alleged Israeli violations of human rights law for the U.N.'s Human Rights Council.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Go ahead skeptics, start slamming the history of this fellow. I know it is what is coming. I know that it is most likely a moot point too. The chances of a 'Real' investigation is little to none.

It's what makes me sick about being a true citizen of this great country. People who question the statements or actions of the government are thrown under the bus and ridiculed. For what? Wanting REAL ANSWERS to one of the key events in this countries short history? That's pathetic. Just release the evidence that backs your story of the events and stop hiding behind the pathetically weak 'National Security' blanket.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join