It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Osama bin Laden loves what we have done

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Ron Paul: Osama bin Laden loves what we have done

rawstory.com

“We’re looking for trouble,” Paul continued. “Why are we going into these foreign countries arresting people? … There’s more hostility towards us, more enemies than ever before.”

“We don’t understand exactly why the hostility is directed toward us,” Paul continued. “We think it’s being directed toward us because we’re free and prosperous — and it has nothing to do with why there’s a band of criminal, crazy people who want to kill us. … They’re very, very weak, desperate people, and if we don’t understand that and we declare war against the world, all we’re going to do is create a greater threat. Al Qaeda is bigger than ever before.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
While I disagree with Paul on the Guantanimo detainees (the minute we release them, we've suddenly increased the number of potential attackers of this country by however many the detainees number, IMO) I certainly agree with his ascertation that there's not a whole lot of difference between Obama and McCain.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I do not agree with your comment.

Humans deserve a fair trial, this war is just propoganda

You are just supporting that propaganda

Secret prisons is Nazi thinknig

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Totally agree with you both on these puppet candidates. They are both going to continue the beat right on for the same vested interests, without missing a step. Doesn't matter who wins-we all lose (except for the elitists).

new topics

top topics

join