It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jonestown site linked to Union Carbide, Dow Chemical, I.G. Farben/Bormann -- 4th Reich/NWO companies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Jonestown site linked to Union Carbide, Dow Chemical, & I.G. Farben/Bormann -- 4th Reich/NWO companies

start DE & JJ
John Judge’s editing of Dave Emory’s work, www.ratical.org... (includes footnote text referred to in [brackets].

His [Jone’s] final choice, the Matthew's Ridge section in Guyana is an interesting one. It was originally the site of a Union Carbide bauxite and manganese mine, and Jones used the dock they left behind.[149]

end DE & JJ

Now let’s investigate Union Carbide:
Wikipedia on Union Carbide: In 1920, its researchers developed an economical way to make ethylene from natural gas, giving birth to the modern petrochemicals industry. en.wikipedia.org... ...

Now, let’s see if there’s a link to patents owned by Union Carbide to licenses w/I.G. Farbin. I’m entering into google, “Union Carbide I.G. Farbin”

—Holy Cow, right on the target, 2,590 links came up. Let’s look at the top ten or so. (As you recall, the German war machine locked up international patents to many petrochemical and chemical compounds (& gained a wartime manufacuring edge) & were covertly partnered allied and nazi chemical teams –corporations—before, during & after WWII , through the 3rd & 4th Reichs, up to present time (now).

www.bhopal.net...

Dow Chemical had operated with Nazi chemical conglomerate I G Farben right up to America's entry into the war.
Investigations in the early 1940s by the Truman Committee revealed that Nazi Germany had purchased large stocks of magnesium from Dow for use in incendiary bombs.

Dow had been selling magnesium to the Nazis for 21¢ a pound while maintaining a 30¢ price in the US
and apparently trying to shut out the British.
!!!!

"Our own Dow Chemical Company," said Congressman Rabant in 1942, "was the sole licensee in this country and agreed to sell only a small amount to England."
!!!! Note: “licensee” NOT “licensor”.

By 1940 American output of magnesium was 6,000 tons while Germany’s was 25,000 tons, giving the Nazi war machine a distinct advantage in aircraft production.

Lying improved daily

The magnesium question came up again in 1947 during the Nuremberg trial of twenty four I G Farben officials. Willard H. Dow, Chairman of Dow Chemical, claimed: "We never had any contract with Farben." The Nation called Dow’s comment "an amazing statement".

Among the Nuremberg accused was Otto Ambros, chief of I G Farben's poison gas facilities. A Farben-owned company manufactured Zyklon B, the extermination-gas used at Auschwitz. Ambros was convicted for crimes against humanity, including slavery and murder, and sentenced to eight years in prison, however

his reputation as The Devil’s Chemist didn’t make him any less attractive to his old friends at Dow. On his release from jail they invited him to come and work with them in the US.

also see, Bush & Bormann (4th Reich) linked to Jonestown thru Union Bank & to Obama www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

[edit on 19-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Christian churches that have no hierarchy and no lineage should be avoided at this time. It is easy for eugenicists and brainwashers to move in and buy out little churches and use them for brainwashing or blackmail. This is even happening in some mainstream churches because of elitism. It is better to join no church at all than a fake Christian church being run as a lab by a wolf in sheeps clothing. The people who are being rejected by reputable Christian churches should convert to Islam.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Interesting coincedence. I wonder if there is any connection beyoung that. We're probably better off that those people's genes aren't circulating in the population anymore.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Never join a church that doesn't have a lineage. Many Christian churches are being infilitrated. The Jones cult was composed of poor people of different races. I believe the mass suicide was an experiment to see how easy it would be to get a group of people to off themselves. The wicked people who are behind the mass suicide must have decided that if they kill people who are too trusting of authority figures they will not be able to maintain their strangle hold on power. What a quandary! Without the people the elite hate so much the elite would loose control.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I saw this documentary that revealed the way the CIA used Jonestown as an experimental medical facility. This has too much evidence to be a 'conspiracy theory' on this subject.
Decide for yourselves.
It seems this experiment was fed human subjects from the projects of San Francisco, Jails and Mental Institutions, welfare recipients, transients and others. Members of the Elite white ruling class of Jonestown were often the only ones ever seen by locals, who were surprised to find out that many black americans had been at Jonestown.
When the CIA project went wrong, many escaped into the jungle which accounts for the initial lower death count. After days of combing the jungle by Green Beret's for survivors and killing all men women and children found, the body count was closer to the 800+ we hear of. Most found showed evidence of FORCED INJECTION by CYANIDE not SUICIDE. And Jim Jones himself is heard calling his assistants to "get DWYER out of here." i.e. Richard Dwyer, CIA operative and one of the only people to survive the massacre. The report of suicide was transmitted from Jonestown after all had been killed, reported as suicide and the person who sent the transmission, over a secure CIA radio channel has never been identified. Sounds like most open and shut cases, full of holes.

video.google.com... ty-revision&cd=1#q=jonestown%20cia&sitesearch=

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by human8

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to watching the movie you posted (may not be able to get to it for another 12 hours, though).

Here are some add'l urls w/videos you might enjoy, especially the one documenting Jones being a CIA asset.

and, this link (it has several videos on Jonestown and Jones & his CIA involvement), 'CIA MK-ULTRA mind control in South America (1-of-3)'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

also, "Jonestown: The Whole Story", by Gunther Russbacher
Project Blue: Operations Directorate of State Department, Section 6
www.whale.to... Dateline: September 17, 1996

Here's an interesting reply I got

After looking at some of the videos , I think the massacre was an occult sacrifice.
to my post 'neo-Nazi/NWO & Jewish links to Jonestown' at www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have you seen this link (it has several videos), 'FBI head: "Children raised as wild animals & sex trafficked by Illuminati’s CIA / Temple of Set"' www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by eradown

I believe the mass suicide was an experiment to see how easy it would be to get a group of people to off themselves

I think you're absolutely right ... Jones was apparently a programmed 'sleeper', to do just that. Also, there was a "Hilltown" -- CIA MK-ULTRA mind control in South America
www.abovetopsecret.com...

also, "Jonestown: The Whole Story", by Gunther Russbacher
Project Blue: Operations Directorate of State Department, Section 6
www.whale.to... Dateline: September 17, 1996

top topics

join