It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celtics win, add another championship for Boston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yawn!!!!

Another day another parade. The Celtic parade is really going to mess with my Thursday, I will have to reschedule some meetings so that I can attend. But it will make a nice lunch trip.

Unfortunitly the Patriots didn't win this year. It would have been nice to have all the major Boston sports team win in one year. (Hockey doesn't count) But I am sure the Pats will make up for it, and win something like their next 27 straight games.

Even the riot police must be getting bored. Boston has been on a great winning streak in sports, and even though winning is getting old, I am not complaining. I can't wait for another World Series this year, and for the Pats to win another Superbowl.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Just an update, Boston has just won another championship. This time in Rock, paper, scissors. Bring out the duck boats.

A Chicopee man rocked the competition over the weekend in Las Vegas, beating more than 300 of the nation's finest "Rock Paper Scissors" players to earn a $50,000 first prize.

Sean Sears, 23, of Leo Drive threw a winning rock to conquer his opponent's scissors to win the 2008 Bud Light/USA Rock Paper Scissors League Championship.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

source

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well im not a Celtics fan.
But hats off to them.
Congrats Boston!

Boston Celtics WIN!! 2008 NBA Final Championship

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Black_Fox]

join