It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
(visit the link for the full news article)
1. A Dollar in distress (EUR 1 = USD 1.75 at the end of 2008): Panic-fear of a US currency and economy collapse eats into the American collective psyche
2. Global financial system: An impossible requirement – placing Washington under international trusteeship – provokes the system's break
3. European Union: The periphery sinks into the recession, the Eurozone only slows down
4. Asia: The « double whammy » inflation/export-collapse
5. Latin America: Difficulties increase but growth remains steady in most parts of the region, Mexico and Argentina in crisis
6. Arab world: Pro-Western regimes go adrift / 60 percent risk of socio-political explosion on Egypt-Morocco axis
7. Iran: 70 percent probability of an attack by October 2008 confirmed
8. Banks/Speculative bubbles: When bubbles collide