It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question on nsa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Has the NSA ever used biological weapons to kill anybody, for example: protozoa or viruses? Are there undercover agents in public places such as police departments, schools, banks, posing as if they work there. What would be some of the motives for them to kill somebody?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The NSA is a sigint collection agency. Contrary to what you've seen in the movies (Enemy of the State) and TV (The X-Files), they do not engage in assasination.

At 5pm their parking lot is probably the biggest collection of geeks, eggheads, and socially inept people in the entire US.
If you want to see people walking the hallways mumbling to themselves, that's the place to be.
It was a fun though, did two tours there.

You obviously have them confused with the CIA.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The NSA can do what ever they want to do, although i do admit that they are mostly a bunch of hackers, im sure they do have special operation people.

The CIA is strictly forbidden to operate within the U.S., but they do have "assassins".

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
When I worked for DHS I worked with an EX NSA analyst....they are ALL about data collection and analysis. Do they have a repsonse team?...I dunno. But I can tell you my friend is as disaffected as we are and he never mentioned anything about an operational unit. NSA from what I know is an 'aggressive 'intelligence agency. Read into it what you will.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by djvexd]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I was not that high up but I started at the TSA level, I KNOW the people I worked with...if you need proof I will provide info on a U2U basis. WIll NOT divulgde SSI info tho so don't ask. Thats half the reason I don't respond to these damned terrorist threads.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by djvexd]

top topics

join